|Nataly Santiago Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nataly Santiago is an American dancer and actress who is known for being a member of the dance troupe ImmaBEAST, Gen X, and Young Lions.
New York, United States
Nataly divides her time between New York and Los Angeles.
In 2018, Nataly completed her training at the Professional Performing Arts High School.
- Siblings – Nataly has a younger sister.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- Thick eyebrows
- She has a beauty spot near the left side of her upper lip.
Through her social media, Nataly has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Daniel Wellington, Nike, Hard As Nails, and FRÉ Skincare.
Nataly Santiago Facts
- She is a New Yorker.
- Her younger sister was born in 2016.
- Nataly joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on April 24, 2013. One of her most-watched videos on her channel as of September 2022, was A Letter to the Playground Bully by Andrea Gibson choreographed by Kourtni Lind.
- The earliest post that Nataly uploaded to her Instagram account was on December 4, 2014.
- Nataly made her debut theatrical film appearance as a Hip Hop Dancer in Breaking Brooklyn, alongside the likes of Madeleine Mantock, Kalani Hilliker, and Nathan Kress.
- As of September 2022, Nataly was a member of the Center Theatre Group.
- Her television and film credits include High Strung Free Dance and Marry Me.
- She has appeared in music videos for various artists including Paul McCartney‘s Who Cares, Justin Bieber‘s Habitual, Usher feat. Ella Mai‘s Don’t Waste My Time, Chris Brown & Young Thug‘s City Girls, and Billie Eilish‘s Lost Cause.
Featured Image By Nataly Santiago / Instagram