|Katherine Rose Morley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1989|
Katherine Rose Morley is an English actress who came into prominence after portraying young Sharon in the Sky Christmas comedy-drama Little Crackers (2012). She cemented her fame by starring in several other TV shows including The Mill (2013-2014) and by getting featured in a number of short movies such as The Caravan (2015). Katherine has been conferred many awards and honors like the Guildhall School of Music and Drama Gold Award in 2012 for “Most Exceptional Performer”.
Katherine Rose Morley
Liverpool, Merseyside, England, United Kingdom
She went to St Julie’s Catholic High School in Woolton. Between the ages of 13 and 19, Katherine was with Liverpool’s Everyman and Playhouse Youth Theatre, having participated in the company’s Everyword Festival.
Katherine had also enrolled in the Guildhall School of Music and Drama. She acquired a BA degree in 2012. She had also taken lessons at the Chinese Central Academy of Drama in Beijing and the Italian Prima del Teatro in Pisa.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Oliver Coopersmith – She has been in a relationship with fellow actor Oliver Coopersmith. The couple has been pictured in many posts on Katherine’s Instagram, looking loved-up.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Thick eyebrows
- Freckles on her face and body
- Shapely lips
Katherine Rose Morley Favorite Things
- Beverage – G&T
Source – Instagram
Katherine Rose Morley Facts
- She was the 52nd actress to have acted out a birth on the hit show Call the Midwife (2012).
- Katherine has recalled that she had fun including dogs in her audition tape for The Syndicate. Her boyfriend had been helping her to do the self-tape and his dog happened to have puppies, that had made her have them at her disposal. So when the tape had arrived mentioning that she was required to be comfortable with dogs, she discussed with him how it would be smart to prove how much she loved dogs, by simply involving them in the recording. There were about 6 playful puppies jumping around and she had relished how including them made her tape bold and unique.
- She has admitted that dogs are just as much at the heart of The Syndicate as anyone else. During the filming for the show, it had also been extremely hard work at times, as the team was faced with the dilemma of the most adorable dogs being the naughtiest and least trained ones.
- Katherine has stated that she has enjoyed portraying the protagonist Keeley Sanderson in the television program The Syndicate (2021) as she had quite a few similarities with her character. Keeley is totally a glass half full and Katherine has also always attempted to look for the positive in any situation. However, they have differed in how Keeley has had to struggle and fend for herself tremendously, as she has felt lucky to have been blessed with an incredible support network comprising her family and friends. She had to make a big effort trying to understand how and where her character got her independence from and concluded that she has the commendable attitude of get-up-and-go. She has believed the big crossover between them had helped her to engage in the other side of her character.
Featured Image by Katherine Rose Morley / Instagram