|Katie Hill Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 1987|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Katie Hill is an American former politician, former social services administrator, and author who served as the U.S. Representative for California’s 25th congressional district from January to November 2019. Being a member of the Democratic Party, she won her seat by defeating incumbent Republican Steve Knight in the 2018 midterm elections. However, on October 27, 2019, she announced her resignation from Congress after the news of her alleged “inappropriate affair” with a campaign staffer broke out.
Katherine Lauren Hill
Abilene, Texas, United States
Santa Clarita, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Katie Hill studied at public schools in the Santa Clarita Valley and eventually graduated from Saugus High School in 2004. She then got enrolled at California State University, Northridge and received a bachelor’s degree in English and a Master of Public Administration.
Former Politician, Former Social Services Administrator, Author
- Father – Mike Hill (Police Lieutenant)
- Mother – Rachel Stevenson (Local Registered Nurse)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Katie Hill has dated –
- Kenny Heslep (2010-2019) – She married artist Kenny Heslep in July 2010 and they lived together on their farm in Agua Dulce, California, and fostered rescue animals. However, Kenny filed for divorce in 2019.
- Alex Thomas (2019) – She was romantically involved with political reporter Alex Thomas in the year 2019.
- Graham Kelly – She was involved in an alleged extramarital affair with her legislative director Graham Kelly. However, she denied the allegations.
Race / Ethnicity
She came out as bisexual after high school.
Katie Hill Facts
- She was raised in the Saugus section of Santa Clarita, California.
- At the start of her career, Katie Hill worked as a policy advocate at People Assisting the Homeless (PATH), a non-profit organization developing affordable and supportive services for the homeless in California.
- She became California’s first openly bisexual person to be elected to Congress.
- An October 2018 article in Rolling Stone suggested that Hill was a gun owner.
- Katie Hill concluded her last speech before Congress on October 31, 2019, by saying that “as my final act I voted to move forward with the impeachment of Donald Trump on behalf of the women of the United States of America.”
- Daily Mail has also published her n*de photos.
- Her book titled She Will Rise: Becoming a Warrior in the Battle for True Equality was released in August 2020.
Featured Image by US House of Representatives / U.S. Federal Government / Public Domain