|Kavita Kaushik Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 1981|
Kavita Kaushik is a talented Indian actress and a certified Kundalini yoga teacher. She is known for her appearance in F.I.R., Ye Meri Life Hai, C.I.D., Ghar Ek Sapna, Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan, Dr. Bhanumati On Duty, Ek Hasina Thi, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8, Fakebook With Kavita, Savdhaan India, Nach Baliye 3, and others.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kavita Kaushik attended the Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi and graduated in Philosophy.
Actress, Kundalini Yoga Teacher
- Father – Dinesh Chandra Kaushik (Former CRPF Officer)
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kavita Kaushik has dated –
- Karan V Grover (2008)
- Nawab Shah (2011-2016)
- Ronnit Biswas (2016-Present) – The couple got married on January 27, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Rajasthani ancestry on her father’s side and Bengali ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Long curly hair
- Dimpled smile
Kavita Kaushik has either promoted or done endorsement work for brands like –
- Snehal Jewels
- RiteBite Max Protein
Kavita Kaushik Facts
- Her Instagram is mostly donned with difficult yoga poses.
- In 2007, she participated in celebrity couples dance reality show Nach Baliye 3 with former partner Karan Grover.
- During the grand finale of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 8 (2015), she stormed out of the stage when Comedy Nights Bachao insulted her.
- As Kavita hardly studied, her mother used to comment that she would end up becoming a rickshaw driver.
- In November 2021, Kavita revealed that she had donated her hair for making the wig for cancer patients.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / BollywoodHungama.com / CC BY-3.0