|Kay Cook Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 2001|
Kay Cook is an American social media personality and aspiring singer who has joined the famous video-sharing platform YouTube to share her cover songs and random videos relevant to her singing and music in general. Besides YouTube, she’s also a popular figure on Instagram where she amasses more than 200k followers.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Personality
- Siblings – Lainey (Sister)
She self-manages herself.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Zach Herron (2018-2019, 2020-Present) – Zach Herron and Kay have been dating on and off since 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Plump Lips
- Small Face
Kay Cook Facts
- She created her self-titled YouTube channel on November 23, 2013. The channel has garnered more than 20k subscribers with 400k combined views.
- She posted her first video KAY – “thinking of you” (original song) on November 27, 2013.
- Cook has done covered songs by Shane Dawson, Why Don’t We, Lia Marie Johnson, and many others.
- In 2017, she released an original song on her channel which she called Thoughts and was made available both on iTunes and Spotify.
Featured Image by Kay Cook / Instagram