|Keesha Sharp Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 9, 1973|
Keesha Sharp is an American actress known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like The People v. O. J. Simpson: American Crime Story, Lethal Weapon, American Adobo, and Marshall. She is also a talented writer, director, and singer. She is a fitness buff who is committed to sharing her secret healthy diet with everyone while keeping it organic and gluten-free. Keesha has a huge social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Keesha Ulricka Fletch
Rochester, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Keesha Sharp graduated from The Boston Conservatory at Berklee, in Boston, Massachusetts. She also studied musical instruments like piano, cello, clarinet at the Hochstein School of Music, in Rochester, New York.
Actress, Director, Writer, Singer
Keesha Sharp is managed by –
- Jordyn Palos, Publicist, Persona PR, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Priya Satiani, Grandview Management, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Barry G. Littman, Legal Representative, Esq Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, Hoberman, Newman, Warren, Richman, Rush, Kaller & Gellman L.L.P., Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Tanner Pittman, Agent for Brand / Commercial / Endorsements, Special Artist Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
Vocals, Piano, Cello, Clarinet
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keesha Sharp has dated –
- Bradford Sharp – On August 1, 1997, Keesha married her longtime boyfriend, actor and singer-songwriter Bradford Sharp. They have an adorable son named Solomon Sharp.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp jawline
- High cheekbones
Keesha Sharp has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- American Hat Makers
- Agent Provocateur
- Bettie Page Store
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Ricki Brazil
- Alejandra G.
- Keepsake The Label
- Rochelle Goodrick
- House Of CB
- Umberto Foddis
- YCO Active
Best Known For
- Her versatile roles in numerous TV series like Girlfriends (2002–2008) as Monica Charles Brooks, Are We There Yet? (2010-2012) as Gigi, The People v. O. J. Simpson: American Crime Story (2016) as Dale Cochran, and Lethal Weapon as Trish Murtaugh
- Portraying important roles in many films including American Adobo (2002), Why Did I Get Married? (2007), and Marshall (2017)
As a Singer
Keesha released her first EP, The Gift with her husband Bradford Sharp and son Solomon Sharp, on December 1, 2013.
In 2001, she made her theatrical film debut in the comedy film Pootie Tang as the Party Girl.
First TV Show
In 2000, she made her first TV show appearance on the comedy series Welcome to New York as Lauren.
Keesha Sharp likes to stay active. She attends Zumba classes at Equinox. She is also trained in western style boxing. At times, she likes to go hiking and do yoga.
She takes pro-biotic with water in the morning followed by a whole egg with cultured vegetables. She also likes to eat a lot of salad which normally consists of red vine tomatoes, avocados, cilantro, cultured garlic kraut, red onions, Herbamare, olive oil and fresh lemon.
Keesha Sharp Favorite Things
- 80’s Film – Lethal Weapon (1987)
- Emoji – A face with tongue sticking out while winking
- Social Media Platform – Instagram
- Famous Duo – Bebe and Cece Winans (Brother-sister musician duo)
- Secret Indulgence – Dark chocolate
- Vacation Destination – Iceland
Source – E Online, Aesthetic Magazine Toronto
Keesha Sharp Facts
- While in college, she juggled between two career options – orchestra and musical theater. She chose the latter.
- She also has a professional training in kickboxing.
- At one point, she was scouted by managers in kickboxing. But, she quit it all to concentrate on acting.
- She is a fan of the Dallas Cowboys, and every season, she plays the fantasy football.
- Keesha has written and directed the film Half-Off (2014) and co-written a short film titled The 636 (2014).
- She considers herself to be a night owl.
- Keesha has been featured in magazines like Sheen, Terroir, and Bombshell.
- She has 2 cats named Cello and Sonata.
- Visit her official website @ keeshasharp.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Keesha Sharp / Instagram