Kellie Dawn Pickler
Albemarle, North Carolina, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
Kellie graduated from North Stanly High School in New London, North Carolina, in 2004.
Singer, songwriter and TV presenter
- Father – Clyde “Bo” Raymond Pickler Jr.
- Mother – Cynthia Morton
- Siblings – Eric (Half Brother), Courtney (Half Sister), Michael (Half Brother)
- Others – Clyde Raymond Pickler Sr. (Paternal Grandfather) (Electrician), Faye Pickler (Paternal Grandmother)
Kellie is managed by –
- Black River Music Group, Nashville, Tennessee, USA
- Fitzgerald-Hartley Co., Ventura, California, USA
Country pop, Neotraditional
BNA, 19 Recordings, Black River Entertainment
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kellie has dated-
- Jordin Tootoo (2007) – Kellie and Canadian ice hockey player (who has played for Nashville Predators), Jordin dated for a year, before breaking it off the same year.
- Kyle Jacobs (2007–Present) – Singers Kellie and Kyle Jacobs started dating in late 2007 after they were introduced by a mutual friend at a bar. On June 15, 2010, on the eve of Kellie’s late grandmother’s birthday, Kyle proposed to her. On January 1, 2011, they had a small wedding on a private island in the Caribbeans.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite body frame
- Beautiful smile
- Kellie Pickler has been featured in American Lung Association TV commercial, ‘Lung Force’ along with singer Jewel.
- Kellie has also been featured (with her husband Kyle Jacobs) in Sonic Slushes TV commercial, ‘CMT: Transform Your Summer’.
Best Known For
- Her appearance in the American Idol Season 5 aired in 2006, where she finished 6th.
- Her single “Red High Heels” from her debut album.
On October 31, 2006, she released her debut album, Small Town Girl, which sold over 79,000 copies in the first week and topped Billboard’s Top Country Albums.
In 2014, she gave her voice to the Mirabelle character in the animated film VeggieTales: Beauty and the Beet.
Later, in 2016, she was seen in the war drama film Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk as a national anthem singer.
First TV Show
In 2006, she made her first TV appearance as a contestant on the singing reality show American Idol.
Kellie believes in living a healthy lifestyle. She does not follow any strict workout regime. She eats healthy, drinks a lot of water, goes hiking and kayaking, and practices yoga.
Kellie Dawn Pickler Favorite Things
- Musicians – Keith Urban, Kelly Clarkson
- Band – Queen
- Actor – Clint Eastwood
- Historical Figures She Would Like To Meet – Elvis, The Beatles, or Tammy Wynette
- Movies – Horror
- Food – Fried okra
- Sport – Football
- Song To Perform – Red High Heels
- About Living in the South – Hospitality and sweet tea
Source – Bankrate, Taste of Country, Southern Living
Kellie Dawn Pickler Facts
- Kellie is a vegetarian.
- In May 2009, Kellie won the title of “World’s Sexiest Vegetarian” by PETA.
- She used to work as a roller skater waitress.
- She idolizes Dolly Parton, Loretta Lynn, and Tammy Wynette.
- She wants to perform a duet with either Joan Jett or Pink.
- Kellie Pickler loves to rescue animals. She owns three dogs named MooMoo, Pixie and Madie, a cat named Pickles, a monkey Bella and a snake named Boots.
- She was an athletic girl in high school. She was a cheerleader, a gymnast, and a beauty queen.
- At the age of 17, she also took part in Miss America and won the “Miss Stanly County” pageant. Thereafter, she competed in Miss North Carolina 2004.
- In 2007, Kellie was a part of Brad Paisley‘s music video “Online”.
- In 2012, to show her support for her friend Summer Holt Miller who had undergone chemotherapy, Kellie shaved her head on Good Morning America.
- In 2013, Kellie participated in Dancing with the Stars, partnering with Derek Hough. They won eventually.
- In 2016, Pickler was included in the North Carolina Music Hall of Fame.
- Kellie supports many charities for which she also raises a large sum of money.
- Visit her official website @ kelliepickler.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, and Spotify.
Featured Image by goaliej54 / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0