|Kelly Stafford Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 29, 1989|
Kelly Stafford is an American Instagram star who is known for being the wife of NFL quarterback Matthew Stafford.
The United States of America
Kelly Stafford completed her education at the University of Georgia.
Instagram Host, Podcast Host
- Father – Jay Hall
- Mother – Leslie Hall
- Siblings – Chad Hall (Brother) (Former NFL player and current Jacksonville Jaguars wide receivers coach)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kelly has dated –
- Matthew Stafford (2006-Present) – Kelly and Matthew Stafford met while attending the University of Georgia and reportedly started dating in 2006. They married on April 4, 2015, and together have four daughters: twins Chandler and Sawyer (b. March 2017), Hunter Hope (b. August 2018), and Tyler Hall (b. June 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Slender physical appearance
Through her social media, Kelly has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Farm Rich Snacks
- Lipton USA
Kelly Stafford Facts
- She was born and raised in the United States.
- Her mother and father started dating one another in high school and celebrated their 40th anniversary in July 2022, at the Gozzer Ranch Golf & Lake Club.
- Kelly danced at a Dancing with the Stars charity event benefitting Jack’s Place for Autism Foundation.
- In April 2019, Kelly Stafford announced via Instagram that she had been diagnosed with a brain tumor known as “acoustic neuromas” and underwent a 12-hour-long surgery on April 17. During that time, her husband took time off from being with the Detroit Lions, at training camp to take care of Kelly.
- She began hosting The Morning After with Kelly Stafford and Hank Winchester in 2021.
- While attending the University of Georgia, she was a cheerleader.
- Kelly is friends with fellow model Lindsey Duke.
Featured Image By Kelly Stafford / Instagram