|Kendall Rae Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|April 22, 1993
Kendall Rae is an American YouTuber who’s best known for her unique, creative, and well-engaging video uploads on her self-titled channel with niches involving beauty, lifestyle, random topics like public interest, astrology, and many others. Though she also does random uploads about makeup and beauty product reviews, her channel is more on sharing extremely interesting videos that tend to go viral rather than the usual vlog topics relevant to beauty and lifestyle. Her channel highlights stories such as unsolved mysteries, true crimes, ocean exploration, astrology, strange happenings in her life, paranormal videos, travels, and adventures.
Speaking of daily life’s agendas, Rae has created a separate channel named Kendaily wherein she shares more about the most interesting updates about her daily life. Growing her influence in the world of social media, she spreads awareness about s*xually abused and exploited children and even uses her own platform to encourage her subscribers to fight against s*xual violence involving children.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Kendall Rae is represented by Mathew Micheli, Manager, Viral Nation Inc., Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kendall Rae has dated –
- Josh Thomas (2010-Present) – Kendall Rae is married to her longtime partner Josh Thomas and the two had officially tied the knot in 2016. From the looks of Josh’s Instagram post which was shared on June 5, 2018, and appeared to be his warm and sweet wedding anniversary message to his wife, they started dating in 2010.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
- Long Lashes
- Wide Cheeks
- Plump Lips
- U-shaped Jawline
Best Known For
Her interesting vlog niches on her self-titled YouTube channel wherein well-engaging video contents about beauty, lifestyle, random topics, and many others are often uploaded with intriguing stories that draw more interest and attention from her subscribers
Though Kendall Rae hasn’t been proactively sharing exercise and diet routines on her YouTube channel, she seems to be working on trying to lose some excess pounds by following her own diet and workout plans. On June 16, 2016, she uploaded a video titled BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS & WEIGHT LOSS RANT which tackled about her struggle and efforts to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle.
As for her diet, Rae has posted a video on her channel titled 3 Yummy Green Smoothie Recipes That are Secretly Healthy! 2017 wherein she can be seen preparing delicious green smoothies which she claimed to be perfectly healthy and delicious at the same time. The video which has garnered more than 100k views could be part of her diet routine checklist to help her with her health and diet in general.
Green Smoothy Recipe by Kendall Rae
- Spinach, Chard, and Kale
- Green Apple
- Sliced Peaches
- Coconut Oil
- Chia Seeds
- Flaxseed Oil
- 3 pieces of Cashew Nuts
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lemon Juice
- Almond Milk
Kendall Rae Favorite Things
- Pets – Cats, Dogs
Kendall Rae Facts
- She created her YouTube channel on August 1, 2012, and uploaded her first video on August 3, 2012.
- Her channel has accumulated more than 1.5 million subscribers and has garnered more than 200 million combined views. She also has a huge social media fanbase with her Instagram hitting more than 150k followers and her Twitter with more than 150k followers.
- She created a series on her channel titled “Where Is” which started in January 2017 and turned out to be a success in terms of views. The series narrates a missing person’s case while spreading awareness about the missing individual as she re-narrates the story with photos.
- Her vlog Kendaily, also known as Mile Higher Life, was launched on June 16, 2014, and has accumulated more than 150k subscribers and more than 5 million combined views.
- Her husband Josh decided to quit from his regular job to help her launch her YouTube channels and support her of her future plans of expanding their platforms.
- She does social work and actively supports Ashton Kutcher‘s and Demi Moore‘s anti-human trafficking organization called Thorn; a dedicated organization that works closely on preventing s*xual abuse and violence to children.
- Follow her on YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Kendall Rae / Instagram