|Kendra Andrews Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 20, 1981|
Kendra Andrews is an American dancer and actress, best known for her movie roles in Farewell Colette (2001) as Dancer, Step Up 3D (2010) as Anala, Monster Heroes (2010) as Carmen, and Footloose (2011) as Cowboys’ Dancer. After a 3-year break, she made her return with the role of Amber in a comedy movie Bachelors (2015), followed by roles of Rachel Molina in Blindspotting (2018), and Meghan in Killer Contractor (2019). Kendra also had 1-episode roles in TV series House (2011) as Dina and Masters of S*x (2016) as Bunny.
Kendra Lauren Andrews
Lewiston, Maine, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kendra graduated from Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida, United States in 2004.
- Father – Steve Andrews (WFLA-TV News Channel 8 Reporter and TV Journalist)
- Mother – Paula Andrews (Teacher)
- Siblings – Erin Jill Andrews (Older Sister) (Sportscaster, TV Personality, Actress)
- Others – Jarret Stoll (Brother-in-Law)
Kendra Andrews is represented by –
- DDO Artists Agency (Talent Agent) in North Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
- LA Talent (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Triniti Management (Manager) in Studio City, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has also dyed her hair ‘Fiery Red’ in the past.
Kendra has appeared in the TV commercials for brands such as Man vs. Food and McDonald’s.
Kendra Andrews Favorite Things
- Person – Walt Disney
- Book – A Life In Parts by Bryan Cranston
- Movie – Wedding Crashers (2005)
- Actors – Abe Vigoda, Uma Thurman
- Celebrity Crush – Patrick Dempsey
Kendra Andrews Facts
- When she was 2 years old, her family moved to San Antonio, Texas. Only a year and a half later, the family moved to Valrico, Florida, when her dad got a job as an investigative reporter for NBC-affiliated station, WFLA-TV.
- She has joked that her hairstyle as a kid resembled that of Jim Carrey.
- Many people told Kendra that her mom, during her teenage years, looked almost identical to her.
- She is a big dog lover and especially adores her sister’s Golden Retriever, Howard. Furthermore, her dad Steve also temporarily takes care of dogs at home to help out a local Southeastern Guide Dogs organization.
- At the age of 20, she and her friend, Janet Claire, had a near-fatal car accident. As a result, she suffered from PTSD for years but later overcame it. Two women reunited more than a decade later in July 2018.
- Kendra is very empathetic. In October 2018, she talked about the 2-year journey she took with a teenager who had trouble moving her limbs. To help her, Kendra used movement therapy in addition to the sound of their mutual favorite songs.
Featured Image by Kendra Andrews / Instagram