|Kenny Sebastian Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 31, 1990|
Kenny Sebastian is an Indian stand-up comedian, musician, and filmmaker who burst into the spotlight after launching his eponymous YouTube channel in June 2007 and broadcasting clips of his original skits, stand-up programs, and devotional song covers, having amassed more than 2 million subscribers on it as of January 2022. He has also been featured in several films including The Improvisers: Something from Nothing (2018) and in a number of TV shows like Comicstaan (2018-2019). He has written, edited, directed, and produced many projects such as the hour-long stand-up comedy special Journey to the Center of My Brain (2014). Kenny has garnered more than a million followers on Instagram.
Kenneth Mathew Sebastian
Pala, Kottayam, Kerala, India
He attended Kendriya Vidyalaya. He acquired a degree in Visual Arts from the Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath having studied Painting there for four years.
Stand-up comedian, Musician, Filmmaker
- Father – He was in the Navy.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Tracy Alison – He married his longtime girlfriend Tracy Alison in Goa on January 16, 2022, in a dreamy wedding that had 2 different ceremonies in which the bride and groom exchanged their vows according to Christian as well as Hindu rituals.
Race / Ethnicity
- Large and expressive eyes
- Sharp nose
- Mole on his right cheek
- Pierced ears
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as realme India.
Kenny Sebastian Favorite Things
- Organization – NGO Precious Paws Foundation having been a great admirer of Debbie there who has run it by working tirelessly to ensure that the dogs receive medical aid and also find a home
Source – Instagram
Kenny Sebastian Facts
- He was brought up in Bangalore.
- Owing to his father’s profession, Kenny ended up migrating throughout his childhood.
- Kenny began making his own movies at the age of 15 and had directed 12 shorts as well as a couple of feature films by the age of 23. He had dropped a self-produced acoustic blues album titled Balance while he was in college.
- Kenny has recollected that he had stage fright in school with his first memory of getting cold feet on stage having been when he was in the fifth or sixth standard. He had got paralyzed and just could not move. However, he had always craved to be performing live. Kenny would get frustrated seeing other children do it effortlessly and set up a goal to get over his nervousness and went on to read many books on how to overcome it. After years of trying a lot, he had finally built the courage to give a speech on stage when he was in the 11th grade. He had done rehearsal at least 100 times. After school, he got into the theatre and in the band, he joined in college he was the quietest. He had completely overcome his anxiety by the time he was in college.
- He is fluent in English, Hindi, Kannada, and Malayalam.
- Sebastian has owned his personal production house named SuperHuman Studioz.
- He has delivered more than 2000 shows around the world, having toured the United States, Singapore, The United Arab Emirates, and Australia, and performed mainly in English and switched to Hindi for comic relief.
- Kenny has felt for stray dogs and has believed that the best way to help them and organizations trying to take care of them, is to passively adopt one of them and cover the food and medicinal requirements.
Featured Image by Kenny Sebastian / Instagram