|Pooja Gor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Pooja Gor is an Indian actress and television presenter who gained acclaim with her roles such as Pratigya in Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya and Purvi in Kitani Mohabbat Hai. In addition to that, she has also appeared in several other on-screen projects such as Lakhon Mein Ek, Kedarnath, Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?, The Verdict – State vs Nanavati, Savdhaan India, Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, Diya Aur Baati Hum, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
Pooja Gor, Pooja A Gor
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Actress, Television Presenter
- Father – Avinash Gor
- Mother – Aarti Gor
- Sibling – Naman Gaur (Brother)
Pooja Gor is represented by Bling Entertainment, Artist Management Agency.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Pooja Gor has dated –
- Raj Singh Arora (2009-2020) – From 2009 to 2020, she was in a relationship with Raj Singh Arora. The split was amicable and they continue to be friends.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- A mole near her nose
Through social media, Pooja Gor has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands including Cottons Jaipur.
Pooja Gor Facts
- In 2009, she was cast in the lead role of Pratigya Krishna Singh (née Saxena) in the soap opera, Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya. For this role, she won the 2011 Kalakar Award in the “Favourite Actress in Television” category.
- Alongside the likes of Rajneesh Duggal, Salman Yusuff Khan, Gurmeet Choudhary, Karanvir Bohra, Rochelle Rao, Teejay Sidhu, and Gauhar Khan, Pooja Gor appeared as a contestant on the 5th season of the stunt/action television reality game show, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi, in 2014.
- In 2015, she started playing the lead role of Dr. Roshni Singh in the medical drama television series, Ek Nayi Ummeed – Roshni (English: A New Hope – Roshni).
- Pooja Gor has learned kickboxing for self-defense as well as to stay physically fit.
- In 2018, she made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Brinda Mishra, the elder sister of Mandakini “Mukku” Mishra, in the Hindi-language romantic drama film, Kedarnath, starring Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali Khan.
- She has also amassed a huge fan base on social media and enjoys more than a million followers on Instagram, more than 750k followers on Facebook, and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by Filmitadka / filmitadka.in / CC BY-SA 3.0