|Kim Hill Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|August 8, 1970
Kim Hill is an American musician, singer, and songwriter who rose to fame for her contribution to the hip hop group Black Eyed Peas.
Kimberly Allise Hill
Kim was born on c. August 8, 1970.
Syracuse, New York, United States
She divides her time between Newark and Brooklyn.
From 1988 to 1992, Kim attended the University of The Arts, where she pursued a Bachelor of Arts degree in Modern Dance and African-American Studies.
Musician, Singer, Songwriter
- Siblings – Terri (Sister). She has a brother.
Soul, R&B, Gospel, Funk, Hip Hop
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim has dated –
Note: Hill is a single mother who has a son named Cassius. The name of her child’s father is not known publicly.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry.
- She has a beauty spot near the right side of her upper lip.
- Fuller lips
- Prominent jawline
Kim Hill Facts
- Hill was brought up in Camillus, New York by a single mother. At the time, they lived in a neighborhood of white people. Hence, she learned to quickly switch between languages around her black and white friend groups.
- She had lived in Los Angeles in the past and while there, Kim had been cast as an extra on the sitcom Living Single.
- Hill became a member of the Black Eyed Peas in 1995 after she met them backstage at a BMI Awards ceremony. However, she ended up quitting the band in the 2000s, as she had stated in an interview that she felt that the group’s immensely growing fame demanded that she be over-s*xualized.
- In 2002, Hill’s spot on the Black Eyed Peas was filled by prominent singer Fergie. According to sources, Kim and Fergie were yet to meet one another even as of early February 2021.
- It was her childhood dream to be on Soul Train, which came true in the year 1998 when the Black Eyed Peas were invited to perform on the show.
- In 1998, Kim signed her solo contract with Interscope Records. Later, in January 2005, Kim began her own record label called One Brave Indian Records.
- She launched her career as a deejay in 2008.
- In November 2018, she started her cosmetic line titled Next of Kim through a crowdfunding campaign.
- Over the years, she has shared the stage with various coveted music artists including Biggie Smalls, Tupac Shakur, Outkast, The Pharcyde, Cody Chestnutt, Slum Village, Raphael Saadiq, De La Soul, Bruno Mars, and Aaliyah.
Featured Image By Kim Hill / Instagram