|Kim Mi-soo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 16, 1992|
|Date of Death||January 5, 2022|
Kim Mi-soo was a South Korean actor, model, social media personality, and YouTuber. She was cast in a number of shows and movies such as Snowdrop, Into the Ring, Yumi’s Cells, The Cursed: Dead Man’s Prey, Drama Festa, Lipstick Revolution, Kyungmi’s World, Memories, The School Nurse Files, Hellbound, and Hi Bye, Mama!.
She was born on March 16, 1992.
On January 5, 2022, Kim Mi-soo died due to unspecified causes at the age of 29.
Kim Mi-soo studied acting at the Korea National University of Arts, a national university located in Seoul, South Korea.
Actor, Model, Social Media Personality, YouTuber
Kim Mi-soo was signed to Landscape Entertainment.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Kim Mi-soo was of South Korean descent.
- Forehead bangs
- Thin frame
Through social media, Kim Mi-soo had either endorsed or promoted brands such as UGLYZ.
Kim Mi-soo Facts
- On June 3, 2015, she joined YouTube.
- In 2020, Kim Mi-soo was seen as Cha Yeon-ji, Yu-ri’s little sister, in the fantasy comedy-drama series Hi Bye, Mama!.
- She played the recurring role of Hwang Ga-young, In-pyo’s elementary school classmate, in the Netflix superhero fantasy comedy series The School Nurse Files in 2020.
- Kim Mi-soo was cast as a Reporter in the 2021 occult thriller film The Cursed: Dead Man’s Prey.
- She brought to life the character of Deacon Young-in of the New Truth in the dark fantasy drama series Hellbound in 2021.
- From 2021 to 2022, she appeared as Yeo Jung-min, a 4th-year History major student and Young-ro’s dormmate, in the period black comedy-drama series Snowdrop. This would turn out to be Kim Mi-soo’s final role before her sudden demise.
Featured Image by Kim Mi-soo / Instagram