|Kimberly Ryder Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 6, 1993|
Kimberly Ryder is an Indonesian actress, model, and singer who is best known for starring in various films like 308 (2013), Operation Wedding (2013), and Mantan (2017). She has also walked the ramp for several designers including Biyan Wanaatmadja. Kimberly made her mark as an actress by starring in the soap opera, Cahaya, in 2008. She has a huge fan following with more than 3 million followers on Instagram.
Kimberly Alvionnella Ryder
She divides her time between Indonesia and the United Kingdom.
In 2008, she started studying at Mentari International School, Jakarta. Later, Kimberly enrolled at the University of The Arts, London and graduated with a bachelors degree.
She further graduated with a Master of Arts degree in the Department of Acting from Central Saint Martins University, London.
Actress, Model, Singer
- Father – Nigel Ryder (Actor)
- Mother – Irvina Zainal (Model)
- Siblings – Natasha Ryder (Younger Sister) (Actress, YouTuber, Model)
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kimberly has dated –
- Kevin Julio – Actor Kevin Julio and Kimberly were an item back in the days. However, their relationship did not last very long and the two severed all ties as they could not acknowledge each other’s beliefs.
- Aaron Ashab – Kimberly and singer Aaron Ashab built a romantic relationship that ended within a week.
- Ajun Perweira – Shortly after her breakup with singer Aaron Ashab, she was spotted with actor Ajun Perwira. However, their relationship was said only to be the one between co-stars.
- Ahmad Kemal Palevi – Kimberly was seen with actor and standup comedian, Ahmad Kemal Palevi, for a short while.
- Edward Akbar (2015-Present) – Actor Edward Akbar and Kimberly started dating almost 3 years prior to their wedding in 2018. The couple maintained a long distance relationship for quite sometime while Kimberly was in the United Kingdom completing her studies. Despite the 9 years age difference between the two, on August 26, 2018, the two actors finally tied the knots.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White & Asian)
Kimberly has English ancestry on her father’s side and is of Minang and Makassar descent on her mother’s side.
Through her social media, she has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- CLEAR Indonesia
Kimberly has also appeared in several commercials for brands like –
- Slai Olai
- Luwak White Koffie
- QL Cosmetics
- Sidomuncul Sari Kulit Manggis
Best Known For
- Starring in several films such as 308 (2013), Operation Wedding (2013), and Mantan (2017)
- Being cast as Eva in the soap opera, Cahaya, in 2008
As a Singer
Kimberly has lent her voice to two soundtracks for the film 18 ++ Forever Love in 2012. The songs were added to a compilation album titled Queen of Soundtrack which was released on August 1, 2013.
Kimberly made her theatrical film debut as Ayunda Putri in the drama movie, Chika, in 2008.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Eva in the popular soap opera, Cahaya, in 2008.
Kimberly Ryder Favorite Things
- Kind Of People – The ones that are considerate about others
Source – TheJakartaPost
Kimberly Ryder Facts
- Kimberly was born in Jakarta but later moved to the United Kingdom.
- She cries whenever she gets too emotional, angry, or happy.
- She is good at remembering dates especially birthdays.
- In the past, she was robbed of her jewelry from her home.
- The ability to dance qualifies as her hidden talent.
- Out of the 2 sisters, Kimberly is most likely to ruin a plan or snitch about something.
- Follow Kimberly Ryder on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Kimberly Ryder / Instagram