|King Gordy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1977|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
King Gordy is an American singer and rapper who has been one-fourth of the underground hip hop group the Fat Killahz, along with Fatt Father, Marv Won, and Bang Belushi. Alongside rapper Bizarre, he has been one-half of the rap duo Last American Rock Stars. Over the years, King Gordy has worked on several albums, mixtapes, extended plays, and tracks which include King of Horrorcore, The Entity, Van Dyke and Harper Music, The Great American Weed Smoker, Cobain’s Diary, Xerxes The God-King, King Gordy Sings the Blues, Jesus Christ’s Mistress, Hail Dark Lord Vader, and King of Horrorcore 2.
Waverly Walter Alford
Waverly Walter Alford III, King Gordy, Berry Gordy, Tha Woovie, Pig-O-Man, Cobain The Dead, The King Of Horrorcore, Dark Lord Vader, Blaxl Rose, Bat0403
Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Father – He worked for Chrysler.
- Mother – She worked for the school board.
Detroit Blues, Horrorcore, Underground Hip Hop
Web Entertainment, Morbid Music LLC, MNE
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
King Gordy is of African-Amerian descent.
King Gordy Facts
- He grew up in Detroit, Michigan.
- He was 13 years old when his parents separated.
- King Gordy was arrested for selling drugs at the age of 16 and subsequently served 9 months in a Wayne County jail.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the character named Big O, the male rapper interviewed at the Radio Station, in the 2002 musical drama film 8 Mile. It stars Eminem, Mekhi Phifer, Brittany Murphy, Kim Basinger, and Eugene Byrd.
- On June 24, 2003, King Gordy released his debut album The Entity through Web Entertainment and it included songs like Nightmares, The Entity, When Darkness Falls, The Pain, Fight, Pass Me A Lighter, Nobody Hates Nothin’, We Violent, and Time To Die (ft. Bizarre).
- In 2007, he won the Detroit Music Award for “Outstanding Hip-Hop MC”.
- His 6th studio album named King Gordy Sings the Blues was released on February 15, 2011. This album marked his first blues album as a result of his decision to take a break from his regular horrorcore music style.
- King Gordy’s song titled Return Of The King was released in 2014 and it is a diss track towards other rappers like Lo Key and Tyler, The Creator.
- With Last American Rock Stars, he released the duo’s self-titled debut studio album on February 16, 2018, and it consists of tracks like LARS Spangled Banner, Lit, Stomp, I Believe I Can Fly, and California. The album peaked at #6 on the US Heatseekers Albums (Billboard) chart.
Featured Image by Worraker / English Wikipedia / Public Domain