Jordi Maxim van den Bussche
Kwebbelkop completed his high school but decided against continuing college as he wanted enough time to focus on his YouTube channel.
YouTuber, Gamer, and Entrepreneur
- Mother – Brigittela
- Siblings – Lauren van den Bussche (Older Sister)
5 ft 9.25 in or 176 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kwebbelkop has dated –
- Jamie – Kwebbelkop was in a relationship with Jamie in the past. Not much is known about Jamie. She was featured in Kwebbelkop’s earlier videos. They got separated in 2016 and their breakup was confirmed by Kwebbelkop in a video titled “I BROKE UP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND” on his YouTube channel.
- Azzy (2016–Present) – Kwebbelkop and Azzy started dating in 2016. Azzy is also a popular YouTuber better known as “Azzyland”, and she is also a gamer. She is from Toronto, Canada.
Race / Ethnicity
- He has two distinct moles on the two sides of his cheeks.
- Neck length curly hair
- Lean body frame
Best Known For
- His YouTube channel Kwebbelkop. It became highly popular worldwide because of his English content videos as he plays video games and comments on it. He has more than 8 million followers.
- His 2nd YouTube channel Kwebbelcop where he has more than 1.5 million followers.
- Being popular on other social media sites with a high number of followers. On Twitter, he has more than 400k followers and on Instagram, he has more than 1 million followers.
Kwebbelkop likes to go running and do some crunches. He is not into any hardcore workout program. He drinks plenty of water and avoids high sugar-containing drinks and smoothies. Apart from that, he has no real diet plans.
Kwebbelkop Favorite Things
- Song – “What’s in your head” by Disclosure
- Poster In His House – It’s his logo which contains a load of frames of his YouTube videos compiled into a poster.
- Color – Orange
Source – YouTube
- His parents got divorced when he was just 2 years old. Growing up in a broken family was difficult for him.
- He calls his fans “Kops”.
- He has a scar on his forehead from a bicycle accident when he was 7 years old.
- If he was a girl, his parents would have named him Lala.
- Visit his official merchandise website @ thekopshop.liverprint.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Kwebbelkop / Instagram