|Kwebbelkop Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.25 in|
|Date of Birth||June 1, 1995|
Kwebbelkop is a Dutch social media personality, YouTuber, gamer, video game designer, and entrepreneur who has gained major popularity with his YouTube channel which has garnered a fan base of more than 15 million subscribers.
Jordi Maxim van den Bussche
Kwebbelkop completed his high school but decided against continuing college as he wanted enough time to focus on his YouTube channel.
YouTuber, Gamer, Entrepreneur, Social Media Personality, Video Game Designer
- Father – Ben van den Bussche (Died in February 2017)
- Mother – Brigittela
- Siblings – Lauren van den Bussche (Older Sister)
5 ft 9.25 in or 176 cm
66 kg or 145.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kwebbelkop has dated –
- Jamie – Kwebbelkop was in a relationship with Jamie in the past. She was featured in Kwebbelkop’s earlier videos. They got separated in 2016 and their breakup was confirmed by Kwebbelkop in a video titled “I BROKE UP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND” on his YouTube channel.
- Azzy (2016–2020) – Kwebbelkop and Azzy started dating in 2016. Azzy is also a popular YouTuber better known as “Azzyland”, and she is also a gamer. She is from Toronto, Canada. The couple remained an item for 4 years and called it quits in 2020.
- Victoria Verloop (2020-2021) – On December 19, 2020, Kwebbelkop uploaded a video of GTA5 where if he wins, Victoria would become his girlfriend. That is how he introduced his new girlfriend to his fans. They seemed to have separated soon thereafter.
- Sophie Duijn (2021-Present) – In April 2021, he introduced his new girlfriend Sophie Duijn to his Instagram family.
Race / Ethnicity
- He has two distinct moles on the two sides of his cheeks.
- Neck length curly hair
- Lean body frame
Best Known For
- His YouTube channel Kwebbelkop. It became highly popular worldwide because of his English content videos as he plays video games and comments on them. He has more than 8 million followers.
- His 2nd YouTube channel Kwebbelcop where he has more than 1.5 million followers.
- Being popular on other social media sites with a high number of followers. On Twitter, he has more than 400k followers and on Instagram, he has more than 1 million followers.
Kwebbelkop likes to go running and do some crunches. He is not into any hardcore workout program. He drinks plenty of water and avoids high sugar-containing drinks and smoothies. Apart from that, he has no real diet plans.
Kwebbelkop Favorite Things
- Song – “What’s in your head” by Disclosure
- Poster In His House – It’s his logo which contains a load of frames of his YouTube videos compiled into a poster.
- Color – Orange
Source – YouTube
- His parents got divorced when he was just 2 years old. Growing up in a broken family was difficult for him.
- He calls his fans “Kops”.
- He has a scar on his forehead from a bicycle accident when he was 7 years old.
- If he was a girl, his parents would have named him Lala.
- On April 2, 2008, he joined YouTube with his channel “Kwebbelkop”.
- He enjoys watching funny videos, amazing animations, and family-friendly content.
- His channel has featured video games like Happy Wheels, Minecraft, Assassin’s Creed, The Legend of Zelda, and Skyrim.
- He has been friends with YouTube and social media personality Jelle Van Vucht.
- Some of the videos uploaded on his YouTube channel have been titled “Teaching My MOM How To Play Minecraft!”, “STEAL IT And I’ll BUY IT For You IN REAL LIFE! (GTA 5)”, “ULTIMATE Minecraft LAUGH You LOSE Challenge Animation!”, “Reacting To THE END Of LOS SANTOS In GTA 5!”, “Opening SUPERCAR LUCKY BLOCKS In Minecraft!”, “Buying My Friend ANY CONSOLE If He Can Build It In Minecraft!”, and “Can SUPERHEROES Stop The TRAIN In GTA 5? (Spider-Man, Hulk, Superman) – GTA 5 Mods”.
- He had a Spanish pet cat named Zorro which passed away in April 2021 after staying together for 4 years.
- On April 29, 2021, he shared that he got vaccinated for COVID-19.
- In December 2021, Kwebbelkop announced that he was replacing himself with a VTuber character Bloo on his main YouTube channel.
Featured Image by Kwebbelkop / Instagram