|Lauren Elizabeth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 6, 1994|
Lauren Elizabeth, a YouTuber, and actress started with posting entertainment (fashion, style, and shopping) related stuff on her channel “LoveLaurenElizabeth”. She started gaining followers and crossed 1 million subscribers in 2015.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Vincent Florack
- Mother – Kiki Luthringshausen (Culinary Consultant)
- Siblings – Hudson Luthringshausen (Younger Brother) (YouTuber), Lucie Kay Florack (Younger Sister), Thibault Florack (Younger Brother)
Lauren Elizabeth is managed by Beverly Hills-based United Talent Agency.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Elizabeth has dated –
- Casper Lee (2013) – Lauren was reported to be dating fellow social media star Casper Lee in June 2013. It was claimed that after spending a night together, they had started dating. They had known each other for quite a long time but they didn’t start flirting until they met at the VidCon event. At the convention, they were often spotted hanging out together. It was also claimed that while he was hunting for his own place in Los Angeles, he lived at Elizabeth’s apartment. Also, it was reported that his music video, Sleeping with Caspar, was recorded at her place and Lauren had assisted in making the video.
- Denis Shepherd (2015) – Lauren had a fling with model and social media star Denis Shepherd in 2015. In October 2015, they attended Hilarity for Charity‘s annual variety show as a couple.
- Cameron Fuller (2017-2020) – By the start of 2017, Lauren was rumored to be dating actor Cameron Fuller. They eventually confirmed that they were dating in April 2017 by sharing pictures of them getting cozy and kissing on their social media accounts. In June 2017, they stepped out as a couple to attend a charity event held to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. By 2020 end, they had separated as revealed by Lauren in a YouTube video.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Fuller Lips
- High cheekbones
- Green eyes
Lauren Elizabeth has used her sizeable social media following to earn a generous amount of money from digital endorsements. Most of these endorsements are done by using a particular product in her social media posts.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her beauty and fashion YouTube channel, which has more than 2 million subscribers and more than 100 million views.
- Her popularity on other social media platforms including Instagram on which she has more than 1 million followers.
She made her theatrical film debut as Kate in the adventure comedy flick, Bad Night, which was released in July 2015.
First TV Show
In 2014, Lauren Elizabeth made her first TV show appearance on the popular talk show, AwesomenessTV.
Lauren gets up early in the morning for her workout. She usually works out with her personal trainer, Mike Martin. Mike often gets her to do circuit training style workouts. He usually picks 3 exercises and gets her to do one for 25 reps before moving to the next one without any rest.
Her workout has a healthy mix of weightlifting exercises and core moves. In case, she can’t get a workout done in the gym, Martin sends her a short workout for home.
When it comes to diet, she makes sure that she is eating throughout the day as it keeps her metabolism revved up. Her typical daily diet is as follows –
- Breakfast – Eggs whites, Avocado Toasts
- Lunch – Chicken salad with green veggies
- Dinner – Quinoa, Turkey Burger, Zucchini Pasta
She follows a healthy and regimented diet for the weekdays. However, she allows herself to indulge on the weekends, which she claims is great for her metabolism as it gives her body a shock.
Lauren Elizabeth Favorite Things
- Music – Church Music, Pop Songs
- Shopping Partner – Her mother
- Healthy Snack – Hummus with cucumber or pita bread, Avocado toast, and Fresh Juices
Source – YouTube
Lauren Elizabeth Facts
- In 2017, Logan Paul cast her along with actress Bella Thorne in the music video of his single, Outta My Hair.
- She started her YouTube journey in February 2011.
- While studying in high school, she was often bullied, which has prompted her to vocally campaign against cyberbullying.
- She used to suffer from depression and has revealed that YouTube has helped her deal with it.
Featured Image by Lauren Elizabeth / Instagram