|Sianney Garcia Quick Info
|5 ft 2 in
|Date of Birth
|April 25, 2001
Sianney Garcia is an American singer, rapper, TV personality, songwriter, and social media star best known as one half of the pop, rap/hip-hop duo, SiAngie Twins with her twin sister Angelise Garcia. At the encouragement of their older brother, Danny Garcia, a well-known boxer and the positive response of their 1st music performance at one of their brother’s engagement party, the two created a YouTube channel on December 5, 2011. While they did cover a number of well-known songs by Drake and Emeli Sande, Sianney and Angelise came to prominence with their debut single, After School, released in July 2013, which was re-released in 2014. Due to a high interest in what they could do, in 2014, she and her sister also went on to release a track named Butterflies and Can’t Wait for Christmas as well as their debut EP, My All in 2014. The album consisted of tracks Girlfriend, Kids In The Basement, Long Way Home, Don’t Understand, One Kiss, To the Top, and Never Break My Heart.
After tracks named Cali Swag and Tonight in collaboration with Jalen Hoang, released in 2015, SiAngie Twins also began branching out through new content for their YouTube channel. Those included challenges such as egg roulette, smoothie, twin telepathy, and connecting with their fanbase through storytime and Q&A videos. While they only released 1 single in 2016 titled Ashame ft. Malu Trevejo, the year 2017 was more prolific and saw the release of singles Want Me Back, Cardi, and Savage. SiAngie Twins’ busiest year came in 2018 and saw the release of their 2nd EP, Innocent Savages as well as a track such as Splash ft. DreamDoll. Sianney and her sister also released songs such as Crazy Love, Forever, and Watch Me Go featuring Miky Woodz in 2019.
Sianney Nicole García
Cici, Young CC, The Swift Twin
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Sianney and her sister attended St. Veronica Catholic School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. After graduating, both she and Angelise were homeschooled so that they could focus on their career in music.
Social Media Star, Singer, Rapper, Songwriter, TV Personality
- Father – Angel García
- Mother – Maritza García
- Siblings – Angelise García (Identical Twin Sister) (Singer), Danny “The Swift” Óscar García (Older Brother) (Professional Boxer, Lineal Light Welterweight Champion, WBC Welterweight Champion), Erik García (Brother)
Sianney Garcia is represented by her older brother’s music imprint, DSG Music Group (Talent Agent, Manager) in the United States.
R&B/Soul, Pop, Hip-Hop/Rap, Latino
- Swift Attraction Music
- Human Re Sources
- DSG Music Group / Empire
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sianney Garcia has dated –
- Meir Flacko (2018-Present) – Her relationship with fellow rapper Meir Flacko can be traced back to June 2018 via social media. He is also known under the nickname Jabba Tha Goat and recognized for his hip-hop/rap singles, F.O.E, Grind Away, and Check (Just Do It), all released in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Puerto Rican descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown’, ‘Blonde’, ‘Fiery Red’, ‘Pink’, and ‘Pale Purple’ in the past.
Sianney Garcia has endorsed brands such as –
- So Real Gsuwoo
- SAUCE AVENUE
- Allure Aesthetics
- YMI Jeans
- COAL N TERRY VINTAGE
Sianney and her sister also appeared in a TV commercial for a brand named Forman Mills in the past.
Best Known For
- Her and her sister’s debut singles, After School and Butterflies, both released in 2014
- Releasing 2 notable EPs, My All (2014) and Innocent Savages (2018)
- Her social media fanbase with more than 2 million followers on their joint Instagram and more than 3.5 million fans on their joint TikTok account
As a Singer
Sianney Garcia, as part of the duo SiAngie Twins with her twin sister Angelise Garcia, released her debut single titled After School 1st in July 2013, which was then re-released on all major platforms in 2014. It was followed closely by their 2nd single titled Butterflies as well as their original Christmas anthem titled Can’t Wait for Christmas. In 2014, Sianney and her sister also released their debut EP, My All, which consisted of tracks titled Long Way Home, Don’t Understand, One Kiss, To the Top, Girlfriend, Kids In The Basement, and Never Break My Heart.
The year of 2015 saw the release of their track named Cali Swag as well as being featured artists on a track named Tonight by Jalen Hoang, while in 2016 they only released a track named Ashame, also featuring Malu Trevejo. In 2017, she and her sister Angelise released 3 new tracks, Savage, Cardi, and Want Me Back, in preparation for the upcoming EP. SiAngie Twins released their 2nd EP, Innocent Savages on June 8, 2018, which consisted of 6 tracks – Sazón, Want Me Back (Remix), Show Me, Crush, You, and Looking for You.
They also collaborated with an artist named DreamDoll on a song titled Splash in October 2018. In 2019, Sianney and her twin sister also released songs such as Forever, Crazy Love, and Watch Me Go, featuring a rapper Miky Woodz.
First TV Show
Sianney Garcia made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ in an episode titled Our Super Musical.ly Sweet 16 of the reality-TV series My Super Sweet 16 in July 2017.
Growing up, Sianney attended gymnastics classes and hoped to compete in the junior nationals. She also trained boxing just like her older brother and also ran for the track team in her school.
Sianney Garcia Favorite Things
- Singer – Harry Styles
- Sport – Hockey
- Musical Influences – Rihanna, PNB Rock, Chris Brown, Michael Jackson
- Color – Pink
- Makeup Product – Concealer
Sianney Garcia Facts
- She and her twin sister began making music at the age of 5. At that exact time, their dad was diagnosed with cancer but eventually survived and made a recovery.
- Sianney was a straight-A student in school.
- She annoyed her sister by constantly asking “Is it okay?” and always waiting for her answer.
- Her older brother, Danny has blue eyes while she and Angelise have dark brown eyes.
- She doesn’t speak Spanish but people still told her she has an accent, even though she was born in the United States.
- Her sister wants to scrape the color from Sianney’s room because it’s fully pink – from walls, blankets, pillows, to even dolls. She also feels like she wants to forcibly change the color of Angelise’s room because it’s is furnished in a mixture of purple, white, and blue.
- She and her sister almost got kidnapped when they were 5 or 6 years old. Her dad was at a boxing match to watch their brother Danny and they were at the house with their mom and another brother Erik. They snuck out and left the house without telling anyone, just in flip flops and capris. While on the street in their neighborhood, a car pulled up next to them and a pretty woman came out. The woman eventually dragged them into her car by their hands and at the 1st stop sign, she and her sister started giving each other signals, escaped the car, and ran home. The woman drove back to their house chasing them and even started knocking on their door. Their mom and brother were sleeping and didn’t hear the commotion, so in fear, they only told their parents about the event when they were already 13 years old.
- Besides almost getting kidnapped, the scariest thing Sianney remembers happened when she was 7 years old. She went down to the basement and appeared to see a burnt woman with no hands near a wooden table, whose head flipped around, and freaked her out.
- Sianney would rather know how she’s gonna die than when she’s gonna die because she could try and stay away from the thing that would eventually cause her death.
- She and her sister are telepathic and even did a telepathic challenge. Both she and Angelise could feel each other’s pain and also could guess the number other one thought of.
- In April 2016, she and her sisters promised that a new single will be released once their Instagram account hits a milestone of 10k followers. The single was titled Ashame and was officially released on December 30, 2016.
- Visit her group’s official website @ siangietwins.com.
- Follow her on Instagram.
- Follow her group on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Apple Music, Spotify, SoundCloud, and Last.fm.
Featured Image by Sianney Garcia / Instagram