Lauren Grace Pope
Torquay, Devon, England
Lauren Pope went to the Torquay Girls’ Grammar School.
Television personality, actress, DJ, music producer, entrepreneur
- Siblings – She has two sisters.
Lauren Pope is represented by Guy Robinson of London based Coalition Talent.
Electronic house, dance
Warner Music Group
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lauren Pope has dated
- Prince Harry (2004) – In the early months of 2004, Lauren was rumored to be going out with Prince Harry. They were reportedly spotted canoodling at Chinawhite, which is a high-profile London nightclub in February 2004.
- Lewis Bloor (2004) – TOWIE stars Lewis Bloor and Lauren Pope were romantically linked for three months in 2004. They split in October 2004 as Lewis was not faithful to her and slept with many women during those 3 months.
- John Terry (2004-2005) – According to English tabloids, Pope started dating former English soccer national team captain John Terry in November 2004. They dated for about 6 months before Terry decided to end their affair.
- Peter Crouch (2005-2006) – After the end of her affair with Terry, Lauren started going with another English soccer star, Peter Crouch. In May 2005, she was even caught in a street fight over Crouch. Apparently, Pope and her pal were attacked by two unidentified women for her relationship with Crouch. She was left lying flat on her back on the street after the vicious unprovoked attack.
- Paolo Vernazza (2006) – In August 2006, Lauren was reported to have had a fling with soccer player Paolo Vernazza, who was playing for Barnet soccer club at that time.
- Shaun Wright-Phillips (2009-2010) – Lauren started dating another English soccer player, Shaun Wright-Phillips in 2009, who was playing for Manchester City at that time. She even accompanied him to the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa. Lauren was widely covered by the media along with other English WAGs.
- Kirk Norcross (2011-2013) – Lauren started going out with Kirk Norcross in 2011. She had made their relationship public by appearing at his club Sugar Hut in Essex. In one of the TOWIE episodes, he gave her the keys to his house and she moved in to live with him. It was even rumored that they had got engaged. In June 2011, they both decided to get nose surgeries and it seemed they were really in for a long haul. However, in 2013, their management released a statement revealing that they had broken up. She also tweeted to reveal that they had ended their relationship.
- Darrell Privett (2011) – Lauren was reported to be involved with TV personality Darrell Privett in 2011. Although they were co-stars in TOWIE, they started off-screen. Their relationship was only discussed in the show after they had separated. Overall, they dated for a couple of months.
- Tom Pearce (2012) – Lauren was linked with TV star Tom Pearce in 2012. The relationship rumors were solidified in May 2012 after they were pictured kissing on the last day of the shoot of The Only Way Is Essex. It was later revealed that they had been dating for quite some time with some sources claiming that they were together since the last months of 2012.
- Wretch 32 (2012) – Lauren was linked with grime artist Wretch 32 in August 2012 after they were pictured leaving Funky Buddha together. They had allegedly first got in touch on Twitter and had started flirting while interacting on the social media platform. In July 2013, they had rekindled their romance as they were pictured while on a date at The Playboy Club.
- Mario Falcone (2013) – Lauren went out with Mario Falcone for a couple of weeks in 2013. They had grown close while working on the TV show, The Only Way is Essex.
- Aaron Chalmers (2016-2017) – Towards the last months of 2016, Lauren was linked with TV star Aaron Chalmers. They eventually made their relationship public in December. They even went on a trip to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland. However, their relationship didn’t last long as they split in January 2017 after having gone on a disastrous trip to Dubai. Apparently, Aaron had grown jealous of the attention Lauren was getting and got too drunk. Aaron even spat expensive food on her while dining at Nobu. However, in February, he hinted that they might get back together. He claimed that it was only work-related commitments that were keeping them apart. But, it turned out to be all talk.
- Jamie Reed – Lauren Pope dated TV personality Jamie Reed during his stint in The Only Way is Essex.
- Dan Edgar (2017) – Lauren was linked with the reality star, Dan Edgar in May 2017 after they had gone on a number of dates. They had grown close while appearing on the TV show, The Only Way Is Essex. He even refuted claims that he was courting her for airtime. However, he was left heartbroken as she started dating Jon Clark.
- Jon Clark (2017) – Lauren made her relationship with fellow TOWIE cast member Jon Clark public in August 2017. However, the rumors of them had been circulating for quite some time as they had been spotted kissing during vacations in Marbella. Their relationship was fairly turbulent as he remained in touch with his former girlfriend, Chloe Crowhurst. He decided to end their relationship in October 2017 as he claimed that he wasn’t good enough for her. However, it later emerged that he was secretly going out with Chloe.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
But, she has given other hair colors a try.
- Svelte figure
- High cheekbones
Lauren Pope hasn’t endorsed any high profile brand.
She has used her strong social media presence to plug her fair share of products and brands.
Best Known For
Being a member of the main cast of the popular reality TV show, The Only Way Is Essex.
In June 2014, she released her first dance album, The Only Way Is Marbs: Marbella Sessions. All the singles in the album were by other artists, she had only remixed all of them.
In 2007, she made theatrical film debut in the action crime flick, Rise of the Footsoldier.
First TV Show
In 2004, Lauren Pope made her first TV show appearance on the drama show, Mile High in 2 episodes.
Lauren Pope regularly hits the gym to keep her enviable body in the perfect shape. She usually hits the gym 3 to 4 times a week. She is assisted by her personal trainer Sarah Lindsay and they work out at Sarah’s Roar Fitness gym in London.
They use resistance weights and HRX bands to get most out of her workouts. They mostly focus on working her core, legs, and butt.
Lauren supplements her workout routine by eating healthy food. She usually starts her day with a porridge and banana. Overall, she eats a lot of chicken, fish, turkey, and vegetables. When it comes to carbs consumption, she eats sweet potato and brown rice. However, she stays away from white carbs that leaves her feeling bloated.
Lauren Pope Favorite Things
- Guilty Food Pleasure – Anything chocolaty
- Body Part – Abs
- Health Apps – Ella’s recipe apps
- Beauty Icon – Blake Lively and Nicole Richie
- Hair Product – Dry shampoo
- Must-Have Beauty Products – Self tan range from Vita Liberata, Girls Attitude false strip eyelashes, and Hair Rehab London extensions
- Winter Skin Products – Dr. Lancer products
- Inspirations – Jennifer Lopez, Tyra Banks, and Peter Jones
Source – Celebs Now, Daily Star
Lauren Pope Facts
- At the age of 18, she moved to London to pursue her modeling and acting career.
- She started her ascent to fame by working as a glamour model for popular British publication The Sun.
- She started her professional DJ career in 2006 and managed to build a presence on the international stage.
- When she decided to leave The Only Way Is Essex in October 2015, she was one of the three cast members that have been working in the show since the first episode. In 2017, she decided to rejoin the cast of the show.
- In 2007, the Nuts magazine declared her The World’s Sexiest DJ.
- In 2007, Lauren launched her range of clip-in hair extensions under the label of Hair Rehab London.
- In March 2014, she announced that she was starting her fashion collection under the label of In The Style By Lauren Pope.
- In her late teens, she used to work at a Job Centre in Torquay. She quit her job when she decided to move to London.
- In 2016, she announced that she was starting a Training Academy for hairdressers, which would give training on how to flawlessly fit extensions.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Lauren Pope / Instagram