|Leena Jumani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 16, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Leena Jumani is an Indian actress and model who shot to fame after playing the village girl Khemi in the television series Bandini (2009–2010). She gained further popularity by appearing in several other TV shows including Kumkum Bhagya where she began to portray Tanushree Mehta/Tanu in 2014. Leena has also been featured in many films like the comedy Himmatwala (2013). Jumani has amassed more than a million followers on Instagram.
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
She has been represented by Pooja Desai.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Rahul Sachdeva (2012-2020) – She got engaged to US-based businessman Rahul Sachdeva on December 13, 2014, after dating him for 3 years. Their engagement lasted for 5 years, after which the pair broke up.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Fuller lips
- Expressive eyes
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as NEUD.
Leena Jumani Favorite Things
- Genre Of Shows/Films – Comedy, Horror
Source – City Air News
Leena Jumani Facts
- Jumani was brought up in Ahmedabad in Gujarat.
- Jumani has got along very well with Reyhna Malhotra onscreen in Kumkum Bhagya as well as in real life. They have shared numerous scenes together, and during the time of the sequences being set up, they have kept talking non-stop and discovered that they have many things in common, that have helped them connect further. Reyhna has loved Leena’s sweet and fun-loving disposition and her humble and trustworthy nature.
- Leena has pointed out that although she and her co-star on Kumkum Bhagya Sriti Jha, who has played Pragya have been shown to have despised each other on the show, off-reel they have shared a wonderful bond. Leena has revealed that she has been such good friends with Sriti, she has felt terrible when she has lashed out at her during the shoots.
- She has been amused when fans have come up to her to express their love for her as the character Tanu in Kumkum Bhagya but then made a request to her not to harass Pragya on the program.
- Leena has stated that she has enjoyed playing the negative character in Kumkum Bhagya. She has been struck by the uniqueness about her part as she has not only been the evil female or a game planner but has always needed someone to make the decisions. Her character has been dumb but has been adorable too at the same time. Leena has enjoyed how her character has been given a lot of importance in the soap, and has believed that it has encouraged her to bring out several shades in her traits and helped her to grow as an actor.
- Jumani disclosed that she exited from Kumkum Bhagya after playing the lead role in it for many years. She had earlier been shown as a 22-year-old woman on it after which she had to make a 7-year leap, which she had done happily. However, when she was asked to portray a 51-year old woman, she did not feel from within that she should age so much in the program and so opted to discontinue, for the simple reason.
Featured Image by Leena Jumani / Instagram