|Leomie Anderson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 1993|
Leomie Anderson is a model from London, England. She got a chance to walk the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for the first time in 2015. Since then, she has also walked in their annual shows held in 2016 and 2017. After being in the modeling world for about 6 years, she started her own clothing brand in 2016 named LAPP.
Leomie Anderson’s formal education information isn’t available.
- Siblings – She has a brother.
Leomie Anderson is represented by –
- Fusion Models – New York (Mother Agency)
- Premium Models – Paris
- Monster Management – Milan
- TESS Management – London
- View Management – Barcelona
- Core Artist Management – Hamburg
- Photogenics LA – Los Angeles
- MC2 Miami – Miami Beach
- Heffner Management – Seattle
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leomie Anderson has dated
- Lancey Foux – As per her Instagram feed, Leomie is in a relationship with singer Lancey Foux. Although she hasn’t revealed much about their relationship, she often flaunts their relationship on the social media.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall Height
- Plump Lips
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (EU)
Leomie Anderson has been featured in endorsement campaigns for the following brands –
- Pat McGrath Labs
- Jones New York
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for the leading fashion brands such as Jeremy Scott, Tommy Hilfiger, Moschino, Tom Ford, Kenzo, and Oscar de la Renta
- Being featured in the popular fashion magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, and V Magazine
First Fashion Show
Leomie was first seen in Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 Fashion Show where she walked the ramp for Emanuel Ungaro, Guli, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Topshop Unique, and Trina Turk.
Leomie Anderson Favorite Things
- Fictional Fashion Icons – Dionne and Cher from Clueless
- Fashion Icons – Sita Abellan and Rihanna
- Shopping Destination – London
- Singer – Kanye West
Leomie Anderson Facts
- She started her modeling career in 2010.
- In 2015, Leomie was selected to feature at the iconic Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. It was her third attempt at casting.
- In 2016, she announced that she was starting her fashion brand, LAPP, which stands for Leomie Anderson the Project the Purpose. The first collection of the brand was launched in 2017.
- While she was studying in secondary school, she was regularly bullied for being too skinny.
- She was first scouted by the London based Premier Model Management. And, although she had been advised by many to start modeling, it was after being scouted, she seriously thought about becoming a model.
- In August 2017, she delivered a speech at the TEDx Talks. Her speech was titled as Behind The Lens Of The Modelling Industry.
- She has been very vocal in her criticism of racism that exists in the fashion industry.
- She has campaigned extensively for more inclusion of minorities in the fashion industry.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Leomie Anderson / Instagram