|Nicholas Galitzine Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||September 29, 1994|
Nicholas Galitzine is an English actor, singer, and musician who came into prominence with his debut film The Beat Beneath My Feet (2014) in which he played the part of Tom, along with performing a number of songs for its original soundtrack. Nicholas gained further popularity after appearing in many other movies including High Strung (2016) and Handsome Devil (2016). He has been featured in several TV shows such as Chambers, where he began to portray the main role of Elliott Lefevre in 2019. Nicholas had been declared to be one of the “Stars of Tomorrow” by Screen International in October 2015. He has amassed more than 350k followers on Instagram.
Nicholas Dimitri K. Galitzine
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
After high school, he went to Dulwich College in London. Later on, he had gone to a youth theatre company at the Pleasance in Islington to pursue his intense passion for acting.
Actor, Singer, Musician
- Father – Geoffrey Galitzine (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Lora Galitzine
- Siblings – Lexi Galitzine (Younger Sister) (Illustrator, Interior Stylist)
He has been represented by Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Lilli Kay – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He is of British and Russian descent on his father’s side of the family, and of American and Greek descent on his mother’s side.
- Fuller lips
- Moles on his face
- Tall stature
He has uploaded paid partnership Instagram posts for several brands like Mercedes-Benz G-Class.
Nicholas Galitzine Favorite Things
- Interest – Learning new things and acquiring information having taught himself Spanish and planned to study anthropology or psychology
- Hobbies – Activities that have given him a good adrenaline rush such as going exploring, riding horses, and going off-roading
Source – TV Over Mind
Nicholas Galitzine Facts
- He was raised in London, England.
- Nicholas sang in a choir at the age of 10 and performed in a school production of the musical Guys and Dolls.
- In his childhood, he was trained as a rugby player and he played soccer as well. He took part in county-level athletics competitions.
- Nicholas has disclosed that he used to have serious stage fright before becoming an actor. He has recollected going with a group of friends, including a girl that he fancied when auditioning for the musical Spring Awakening, and getting the part for the well-known Edinburgh Fringe Festival. His role there had grabbed the attention of acting agents.
- He had to master playing the violin for his role in High Strung.
- He has been a feminist and has regarded it as very important to educate young men about what is proper behavior.
- Nicholas has cherished doing martial arts having himself been trained in the military self-defense fighting style named Krav Magra.
- Nicholas has revealed that he has never liked to watch himself, having found it difficult to be impartial and always having been his own harshest critic. He has preferred his work to remain on the big screen and only seeing it once or twice.
- He has believed that true power is being able to have some sort of resonance and to succeed in impacting the lives of others in a positive way.
- In June 2022, Nicholas released his first single titled Comfort.
Featured Image by Nicholas Galitzine / Instagram