|Jordan Connor Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3¼ in|
|Date of Birth||September 17, 1991|
Jordan Connor is a Canadian actor who is best known for his important portrayal of Sweet Pea in Riverdale and Kevin in Looking for Alaska. The handsome gentleman has also appeared in several other popular TV shows such as Supernatural (2013), The Tomorrow People (2013), Lucifer (2016), and You Me Her (2016). Jordan is also notably known for his role in many feature films like What an Idiot (2014) and The Cover-Up (2014). He also has a huge fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 150k followers on Twitter.
Jordan Connor Yuen
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Jordan studied on a football scholarship at the University of British Columbia. Later, he graduated from Vancouver Acting School.
- Siblings – Nicole Yuen (Younger Sister), Brad Yuen (Younger Brother)
Jordan is represented by Creative Artists Agency and Play Management.
6 ft 3¼ in or 191 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jordan has dated –
- Jinjara Mitchell (2013-Present) – Jordan got engaged to his longtime girlfriend and fellow actress Jinjara Mitchell on September 22, 2018. The couple’s relationship according to pictures that he has uploaded to his Instagram date long back to 2013. They tied the knot on September 4, 2021, at the Long Beach Lodge Resort in British Columbia, Canada.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
He has Chinese and Caucasian ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Tall athletic physique
- Shoulder length hair
Through his social media, Jordan has done endorsement work for several brands including RYU Apparel.
Best Known For
- His appearance as Sweet Pea in Riverdale and Kevin in Looking for Alaska
- Starring in several other hit shows such as Supernatural (2013), The Tomorrow People (2013), Lucifer (2016), and You Me Her (2016)
- Being cast in several films such as What an Idiot (2014) and The Cover-Up (2014)
Jordan made his debut feature film appearance in What an Idiot in 2014.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Demon Sam in Supernatural in 2013.
Not much about Jordan’s workout routine is known but judging by the pictures uploaded to his Instagram account, it is safe to say that the brooding hunk does go to the gym. His workout routine must consist of strength, weight, and cardio-intensive training.
In the past, he would also contribute to the sport of football which requires heavy weight training in order to muscle an opposing player or ram past several other muscular players. The sport, in turn, requires a player to spend a relatively higher amount of hours in the gym working out mostly their upper and lower body muscles.
As of 2017, he was learning boxing from Josh Cameron at JC Boxing & Fitness in Vancouver, British Columbia.
As for his diet, Jordan prefers to maintain a non-fatty diet mostly containing high fiber and protein.
Jordan Connor Facts
- He spent the first 2 years of his life in Calgary before moving to Delta, British Columbia, where he grew up.
- Jordan got his first name Jordan from that of basketball legend Michael Jordan‘s surname.
- In his free time, he enjoys doing wakeboarding and snowboarding. He also enjoys traveling and exploring nature.
- Jordan once pursued a rising football career which began during his high school years. He went on to receive a football scholarship at the University of British Columbia and ended up playing for the UBC Thunderbirds for 2 years. However, his career came to a complete halt after he was tackled and suffered from a several leg injury that nearly left him crippled. After that, he was bedridden for 3 months. Not knowing what he was going to do next, as his football career was over, Jordan went into a state of depression. Nevertheless, he recovered and decided to move into acting.
- He was proudly chosen to be the “Olympic Torchbearer” at the 2010 Winter Olympics, which was carried out in Vancouver.
- Jordan’s interest in acting began at an early age and in high school, he played the role of Orin Scrivello in the Little Shops of Horrors.
- In the past, Jordan had is his surname “Yuen” legally removed in order to be known just by his first and middle name.
- He has a Cavoodle dog named Noah who as of June 2019, had more than 14k followers on his Instagram.
- Jordan looks up to actors like Leonardo DiCaprio and Daniel Day-Lewis for inspiration.
- Jordan was not musically inclined as a child and in 2018, he started attending guitar lessons and also wanted to pursue vocal training.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image By Jordan Connor / Instagram