|Lina Esco Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 14, 1985|
Lina Esco is an American actress known for her brilliant acting in the crime drama series S.W.A.T. She is also hailed for her righteous stand demanding gender equality and for creating awareness regarding sexual repression. Lina is also well known for her public service announcements against the Japanese annual tradition of dolphin hunting as well as for protecting and releasing all the whales and dolphins from the captivity of amusement parks. She is highly perceived and supported by celebrities such as Courteney Cox, Richard Williams, Miley Cyrus, and many more.
Miami, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
The information about Lina Esco’s formal education isn’t available.
Actress, Activist, Producer, Director
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Lina Esco is managed by Agency for the Performing Arts.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lina Esco has rarely revealed about her personal life while interacting on the social media, which makes it difficult for us to deduce anything about her love life and previous dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Fuller Lips
- Oblong Face
Lina has been featured in several commercials such as –
- Louis Vuitton
- Ketel One
- NFL Women’s Apparel Collection
Lina was raised in a household with Catholic beliefs.
Best Known For
- Her campaigns on women’s rights and gender equality
- Acting as Christina Alonso in the drama series S.W.A.T.
Lina Esco made her theatrical film debut as an imaginary character Kelly in the romantic-drama movie London in 2005.
First TV Show
Lina made her first TV show appearance, guest starring as a flirtatious Angie Watson on the CBS hit drama series CSI: New York in 2006.
Lina Esco is a workout enthusiast who enjoys boxing even while she’s working. She has also stated in an interview that punching a bag or boxing has proved therapeutic for her and it allows her to channel her thoughts.
Lina Esco Favorite Things
- Sport – Boxing
Source – Instagram
Lina Esco Facts
- In 2005, before she began her career in acting, Lina Esco worked as a model.
- In April 2010, Lina produced a public service announcement called “My Friend is..” for the critically acclaimed documentary The Cove to create awareness about the inhuman mass killing of dolphins in Taiji, Japan.
- In 2012, she directed a PSA named “Kids Speak Out Against Dolphin Captivity” to help free the dolphins from aquariums.
- During her teen years, Lena left her family in Florida and moved to France.
- Lina has starred in several music videos such as Sinéad O’Connor‘s Jealous (2001) and Halos’s Amalgam (2010).
- In January 2011, Lina was selected, alongside 16 top models from around the globe, for a Louis Vuitton Jewelry advertisement.
- Lina has also been featured on a TV show named Midnight Snack on Fullscreen (What’s Underneath) in 2017, where guests strip down while talking about their life.
- There have been rumors that she has supported many whales and dolphin foundations and organizations.
- In 2012, a year before the official release of the film Free The N*pple, Lina started a campaign by the same name to stand for gender equality and acquire the freedom for women to appear topless in public just like men.
- Celebrities such as Courtney Love and Miley Cyrus posted topless photos of themselves on the internet following her Free The N*pple campaign.
- In 2014, she produced a comedy-drama called Free The N*pple, a film that was made to create awareness amongst people on the issue of gender equality and to stop n*pple censorship.
- Lina Esco had filed for a sexual harassment case against the defamed producer Harvey Weinstein.
- Visit the website for her campaign Free The N*pple @ freethenipple.com.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Lina Esco / Instagram