|Lindsay Arnold Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 11, 1994|
Lindsay Arnold is an American professional Latin and ballroom dancer, choreographer, and TV personality who has gained acclaim with her stints on shows like So You Think You Can Dance and Dancing with the Stars.
Lindsay Arnold Cusick
Provo, Utah, United States
Dancer, Choreographer, TV Personality
- Mother – Mindy Arnold
- Siblings – Rylee Arnold (Younger Sister), Brynley Arnold (Younger Sister), Jensen Arnold (Younger Sister)
She has been signed with these agencies –
- Chicane Group, Inc.
- Gold Standard Sports & Entertainment
- Osbrink Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Burbank, California, United States
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lindsay Arnold has dated –
- Samuel Lightner Cusick (2010-Present) – Lindsay started dating her high school sweetheart Sam Cusick in 2010. She dated Sam for long 4 years and engaged with him on December 9, 2014. June 18, 2015, was the day when the two people married each other at Salt Lake Temple in Salt Lake City. Lindsay’s DWTS dancers Brittany Cherry, Emma Slater, Jenna Johnson, and Witney Carson were her bridesmaids. In November 2020, the couple welcomed their first child together, daughter Sage Jill Cusick. In October 2022, they announced that they were expecting their 2nd child together, a baby girl. On May 3, 2023, Lindsay gave birth to a baby girl.
- Victor Ortiz (2013) – In 2013, Lindsay was partnered with boxer Victor Ortiz in the dancing show Dancing with the Stars. This led to the rumors that the two were dating. However, they denied such rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-33 in or 96-61-84 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
She may be a Mormon.
Best Known For
Being a professional dancer and choreographer at the dancing reality show Dancing with the Stars (DWTS)
First TV Show
Lindsay’s debut television appearance was at the music reality show So You Think You Can Dance in 2012 where she was a contestant. She didn’t win the show, but was among the finalists and got eliminated on August 29, 2012.
Being a pro dancer, dance is her main and biggest exercise. She does dancing to remain fit and in shape. But, apart from dancing, she also likes to do Pilates. It has helped her to strengthen her muscles and bring more flexibility.
On April 1, 2015, she tweeted about undergoing Barry’s Bootcamp workout.
Regarding diet, she is not good at it. She relishes tasty foods and so most of her meals consist of tasty foods. But that means she has to eat them in small portions.
She also tries to find healthy and tasty foods that she can eat in between her meals as just like us, she also gets hunger pangs. Lindsay tries not to eat any unhealthy carbs after 8 PM. Though, after 8, she only eats if she feels hungry.
Lindsay Arnold Favorite Things
- Color – Green
Source – Wikia
Lindsay Arnold Facts
- Talking about DWTS (Dancing with the Stars), she was first seen in its season 16 where she was partnered with a pro boxer, Victor Ortiz. She finished 8th there.
- After season 16 of DWTS, her next appearance was in season 21, when she was partnered with Alek Skarlatos. The pair finished third with an average score of 25.2.
- She was partnered with Jordan Fisher in 2017 during the 25th season of the DWTS show and emerged as the show winner.
- Arnold has a foot phobia.
- She does not like tomatoes and spiders.
- She is a huge food lover and finds it difficult to eat not so tasty foods (for regular meals).
- She is best friends with pro dancer Witney Carson.
- At the age of 4, Lindsay started dancing.
- Lindsay was a part of her high school dance team. Her school time was really busy. But, she learned a lot about managing things like she used to do homework first thing after coming from school, and then go for dance rehearsals (she used to dance in school time also).
- If she could partner with any celebrity for a dance, she would like to do that with Channing Tatum and Ryan Gosling.
- In 2008, she appeared as an extra in the number, I Want It All, in the musical film, High School Musical 3: Senior Year.
- Luckily Lindsay hasn’t faced any injury in her life due to dancing, unlike many people.
- Lindsay’s daughter Sage Jill Cusick was 7 lbs 10 oz and 19 inches tall at the time of birth which happened at 6:07 am. She was born 8 days early on November 2, 2020.
- She has also appeared on the popular daytime television variety comedy talk show, The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- In September 2021, during season 30 of Dancing with the Stars, Lindsay was partnered with TV personality, Matt James.