Provo, Utah, United States
Lindsay’s educational background is not known.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Mindy Arnold
- Siblings – Rylee Arnold (Younger Sister), Brynley Arnold (Younger Sister), Jensen Arnold (Younger Sister)
She is signed with these agencies –
- Chicane Group, Inc.
- Gold Standard Sports & Entertainment
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lindsay Arnold has dated –
- Sam Cusick (2010-Present) – Lindsay started dating her high school sweetheart Sam Cusick in 2010. She dated Sam for long 4 years and engaged with him on December 9, 2014. June 18, 2015, was the day when the two people married each other at Salt Lake Temple in Salt Lake City. Lindsay’s DWTS dancers Brittany Cherry, Emma Slater, Jenna Johnson, and Witney Carson were her bridesmaids. Check out all the 8 bridesmaids here.
- Victor Ortiz (2013) – In 2013, Lindsay was partnered with boxer Victor Ortiz in the dancing show Dancing with the Stars. This led to the rumors that the two were dating. However, they denied such rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-33 in or 96-61-84 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Lindsay Arnold has not endorsed any of the brands.
She may be a Mormon.
Best Known For
Being a professional dancer and choreographer at the dancing reality show Dancing with the Stars (DWTS).
Lindsay has not appeared in any of the feature films.
First TV Show
Lindsay’s debut television appearance was at music reality show So You Think You Can Dance in 2012 where she was a contestant. She didn’t win the show, but was among the finalists and got eliminated on August 29, 2012.
Being a pro dancer, dance is her main and biggest exercise. She does dancing to remain fit and in shape. But, apart from dancing, she also likes to do Pilates. It has helped her to strengthen her muscles and provided with more flexibility.
On April 1, 2015, she tweeted about undergoing Barry’s Bootcamp workout.
Regarding diet, she is not good at it. She relishes tasty foods and so most of her meals consist of tasty foods. But that means she has to eat them in small portions.
She also tries to find healthy and tasty foods which she can eat in between her meals as just like us, she also gets hunger pangs. Lindsay tries not to eat any unhealthy carbs after 8 PM. Though, after 8, she only eats if she feels hungry.
Lindsay Arnold Favorite Things
- Color – Green
Source – Wikia
Lindsay Arnold Facts
- Talking about DWTS (Dancing with the Stars), she was first seen in its season 16 where she was partnered with pro boxer, Victor Ortiz. She finished 8th there.
- After season 16 of DWTS, her next appearance was in season 21, when she was partnered with Alek Skarlatos. The pair finished third with an average score of 25.2.
- Arnold has a foot phobia.
- She does not like tomatoes and spiders.
- She is a huge food lover and finds it difficult to eat not so tasty foods (for regular meals).
- She is best friends with pro dancer Witney Carson.
- At the age of 4, Lindsay started dancing.
- Lindsay was a part of her high school dance team. Her school time was really busy. But, she learned a lot about managing things like she used to do homework first thing after coming from school, and then go for dance rehearsals (she used to dance in school time also).
- If she could partner with any celebrity for a dance, she would like to do that with Channing Tatum and Ryan Gosling.
- Luckily Lindsay hasn’t faced any injury in her life due to dancing, unlike many people.
- Connect with Lindsay on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.