|Lindsey Vonn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 18, 1984|
Lindsey Caroline Kildow
Linds, Don Don, Kildon
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Lindsey Vonn got her education from the University of Missouri High School by enrolling in the online program from the center of the distance department of the university.
World Cup alpine ski racer
- Father – Alan Lee Kildow (Former Amateur Alpine Ski Racer)
- Mother – Linda Anne Krohn
- Siblings – Karin Kildow (Older Sister), Laura Kildow (Younger Sister), Reed Kildow (Younger Brother), Dylan Kildow (Younger Brother)
Red Bull GmbH represents Lindsey Vonn.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lindsey Vonn has dated –
- Thomas Vonn (2007-2011) – Lindsey met fellow alpine ski racer Thomas Vonn for the first time when she was a 16-year-old budding skier and Thomas was a 25-year-old Olympian. After starting a relationship with Thomas, in the run-up to the 2006 Turin Olympics, Lindsey even fell out with his father who disapproved of their nine-year-old age gap. They got married in September 2007 at a Silver Lake Lodge in Utah. During their time together, Thomas took over managing duties and used to arrange her press events and look after logistics, which helped Lindsey concentrate completely on her game. However, Lindsey decided to separate in 2011 as she was feeling miserable and struggling with the mental stress of married life. Their divorce got finalized in January 2013.
- Tiger Woods (2012-2015) – The rumors of Lindsey dating Tiger Woods started to swirl around by the end of 2012. They had got in touch after meeting at a charity event in 2012. When Lindsey suffered a double ligament tear in her knee during the Alpine Ski World Championships, Woods sent his private jet to fly her back to the US. In March 2013, Vonn was spotted enjoying her injury rehabilitation on Tiger’s luxury yacht. A couple of weeks later, both took to Facebook to publicly confirm their relationship. They ended their relationship in 2015 citing hectic work schedules that limited time spent together.
- Alexander Ludwig (2016) – After being spotted leaving the West Hollywood restaurant, Lindsey was linked with actor Alexander Ludwig in 2016.
- J. J. Watt (2016) – In July 2016, she had an encounter with American Football player J. J. Watt when they were found canoodling after the ESPY awards.
- Kenan Smith (2016) – By the end of 2016, Lindsey was reported to be dating LA Rams assistant wide receivers coach Kenan Smith. On Thanksgiving Eve, she took to Instagram to praise her amazing boyfriend.
- P.K. Subban (2017-2020) – She reportedly started dating Canadian ice hockey defenceman P.K. Subban in December 2017 and they confirmed their relationship in June 2018. The couple got engaged in August 2019. However, after almost 3 years of dating, they announced that they were parting ways.
- Diego Osorio (2021-Present) – Tequila investor who has founded the tequila brand Lobos 1707, Diego Osorio and Lindsey started dating in May 2021. They had met via a mutual friend in early 2021 and things had turned romantic by the summer of 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Norwegian descent.
34-26-35 in or 86-66-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU)
Lindsey Vonn has done promotional campaigns for the sportswear giant Under Armour, chocolate brand Reese’s, Vail town’s tourism (which carried the tagline, Like nothing on earth).
Lindsey has done modeling work for Oakley’s range of skiing goggles.
She has also done promotional work for the following brands –
- Alka-Seltzer Plus
- America’s Milk Processor
- Better Vision Network Lasik Surgery
Best Known For
Being one of the best female skiers in skiing history
First Ski Event
Lindsey Vonn made her World Cup debut for the US national team in Park City on November 18, 2000.
First TV Show
Vonn made her TV show debut in 2007 as a guest on the talk show The Clubhouse.
Lindsey focuses on her lower body to prepare to get the best performance possible. She performs her lower body workout with the following exercises –
- Single leg box squat
- Single leg lift
- Single leg hamstring curl
- Single-leg Romanian deadlift
- Single leg hip-ups
- Single leg step-ups
You can check the complete workout and find exercise guidelines in an article published in Health magazine.
When it comes to the daily diet, she does the following –
- Breakfast – Lindsey prepares to keep 50-50 protein to carbs for her breakfast. Scrambled eggs with salsa, mushroom, cilantro, avocado, onion, and salsa are her preferred options.
- Lunch – In the afternoon meal, she keeps a 60-40 ratio of protein to carbs.
- Dinner – Lindsey prefers to keep it completely carb-free.
Overall, she tries to include as much fat as possible.
Lindsey Vonn Favorite Things
- Halloween Candy – Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Cereals – Fruity Pebbles
- Frozen Yogurt – Chocolate vanilla swirl, red velvet, or cake batter
- Non–Alcoholic Drink – Ginger Ale
- Meal – Kaiserschmarrn (Austrian pancake made with beer and raisins)
- Ice Cream Flavor – Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia
- Exercises – Plank-up, Twist Tuck, Hamstring Curl, Quadrupled Pulse, Single-Leg Ball Squat
- Tennis Player – Roger Federer
- TV Series – Law & Order (1999-2010)
Source – BonAppetit.com, FitnessMagazine.com, Wikipedia.org
Lindsey Vonn Facts
- She started skiing at the age of two.
- In 2010, Maxim magazine placed Lindsey on the 59th position in the list of “100 Hottest Women across the World.”
- In 2010, the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition featured her in the special Olympians photoshoot that included the 2010 Winter Games participating athletes.
- After Annemarie Moser-Pröll, she is the second female skier to have won four World Cup championships.
- When she won the gold medal in the downhill event at the 2010 Winter Games, she became the first American skier to do so.
- She is the first female skier in history to have won record-setting eight World Cup season titles in the downhill discipline. She won five consecutive titles between 2008 and 2013.
- In 2016, she became the first skier (male or female) to win twenty World Cup crystal globe titles.
- Lindsey Vonn was declared a sportswoman of the year by the United States Olympic Committee in 2010.
- In 2010, the Associated Press named Lindsey Vonn the athlete of the year.
- Vonn owns a small herd of cows in Austria, which comprises of cows and calves won in different skiing competitions.
- In 2016, she published her book Strong Is the New Beautiful, which outlined training routines and other fitness tips for women of all sizes and shapes.