|Lizzie Cundy Quick Info
|5 ft 5½ in
|Date of Birth
|May 2, 1970
Lizzie Cundy is an English socialite and TV personality who is best known for being the former wife of footballer Jason Cundy. She has worked on TV shows like This Morning, ITV at the Movies, The Alan Titchmarsh Show, Celebrity Big Brother’s Bit on the Side, Good Morning Britain, and Sky News. In 2010, Cundy and Jason won Celebrity Four Weddings. In the past, she also had a show business column for OK! Magazine and the Daily Express. As a radio presenter, she has worked for FUBAR Radio, where she hosted a weekly showbiz chat show titled Access All Areas.
Lizzie Cundy, Lizzie
Richmond, London, England
She is based in London, England
Lizzie Cundy went to London’s School of Speech and Drama.
In her school studies, she had managed to get three A-levels and eight GCSEs. However, she decided against pursuing a university education and instead focused on her modeling career.
Television presenter, fashion & beauty advisor, model, radio host, Showbiz reporter
- Father – Alan Miller (Art director at the Saatchi advertising agency)
Lizzie Cundy is represented by White Management.
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lizzie Cundy has dated
- Jason Cundy – Lizzie first met soccer player Jason Cundy in 1990. At that time, she was a budding model, while he was regularly playing for the London based soccer giant, Chelsea. They got married in 1994. In 1996, she gave birth to their first son. However, the following year, tragedy struck as Jason, who was working as radio sports presenter was diagnosed with testicular cancer. She nursed him back to health. In 2000, they welcomed another baby boy into their family. In 2003, cancer resurfaced and he had to undergo life-saving radiotherapy, which made him infertile. About three months later, they renewed their wedding vows in a Bollywood themed ceremony held at Taj Hotel in London. However, in the early months of 2010, he met opera singer Hannah Pedley on a train while returning from Cheltenham races. Lizzie found out about their affair after she saw a suggestive text on his mobile from Hannah. By October 2010, she had moved out of their family home. He had tried to get her back and she had relented. But, she later found that he was still secretly seeing Hannah. Their divorce was officially finalized in 2012.
- Gerard Butler (2014) – Lizzie was linked up with Scottish actor Gerard Butler in July 2014. They were spotted by paparazzi getting close and cozy during a date at Chiltern Firehouse in London.
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent chin
- Puffy cheeks
- Loves wearing racy and revealing ensembles
35-25-35 in or 89-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Lizzie has done endorsement work for some brands in her early modeling days.
Best Known For
- Having served as a co-host of TV shows such as So Would You Dump Me Now? and Sporting Icon WAGS.
- Having worked as a presenter for the popular celebrity gossip show on FUBAR Radio.
- Having served as a red carpet reporter for glamorous events for the ITV channel’s coverage.
First TV Show
In 2008, she made her first TV show appearance in the Angie Best episode of the reality TV series, WAGs’ World.
With her advancing age, Cundy has realized that she needs to put in more effort and needs to be more disciplined to remain fit and look better. Therefore, she makes sure that she is working out regularly. She usually goes for a run or hits the gym in the morning.
However, in case, she has a long day, she doesn’t mind working out late in the evening or even at night.
Additionally, she follows a very healthy and disciplined diet plan to make her look better.
Lizzie Cundy Favorite Things
- Most Memorable Holiday – At Sun Siyam Iru Fushi resort in the Maldives
- Souvenir – Swimwear
- Best Holiday Read – The Strictly judge by Bruno Tonioli
Source – Express
Lizzie Cundy Facts
- In her teens, she was discovered by the legendary photographer Norman Parkinson, who was impressed with her modeling potential.
- She is a huge supporter of the Conservative and Unionist Party and considers UKIP leader Nigel Farage as a close friend.
- Her mother ran the Jaeger shop on Regent Street in Central London.
- Although she got Botox and filler treatments done just after the collapse of her marriage to Jason Cundy, she is certainly not a fan of surgical methods used to enhance looks and instead, talks about going natural as she believes beauty comes from the inside.
- She regularly commits to the column space in popular publications such as OK! Magazine and the Daily Express.
Featured Image by Lizzie Cundy / Instagram