|Lopamudra Raut Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Date of Birth
|October 7, 1991
Lopamudra Raut is an Indian beauty queen, model, and actress who came into the limelight after representing her country at the Miss United Continents pageant in 2016, where she was the second runner-up. She has appeared in a number of TV shows including Colors TV’s Bigg Boss 10 (2016–2017). Raut has garnered more than 780k followers on Instagram.
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
She acquired a B.E in Electrical Engineering from G. H. Raisoni College of Engineering in Nagpur in 2014.
Beauty Queen, Model, Actress
- Father – Jeevan Raut
- Mother – Ragini Raut
- Siblings – Bhagyashree Raut (Sister)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Expressive eyes
- Shapely lips
- High cheekbones
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Hermès.
Lopamudra Raut Favorite Things
- Style Mantra – If one has a good body he/she must flaunt it
- Outfit – Feminine and body-hugging dresses, having been particularly fond of a gown with a nice slit
- Sport – Skiing
Lopamudra Raut Facts
- She was raised in India.
- Her spirit animal has varied with her mood, sometimes having been a lioness while at other moments it has been a puppy.
- Lopamudra took part in Femina Miss India in 2014 where she bagged the title “Miss Body Beautiful” and also made it to the top 5.
- In 2015, she won the Yamaha Facino Calendar Girl competition.
- She had been included in Times of India‘s list of the “50 Most Desirable Women” in 2017.
- Lopamudra has stated that the Miss United Continents pageant had been a matter of great pride for her where she felt a big responsibility on her shoulders. She had felt on top of the world and immensely proud when in the announcement her name was not mentioned instead, it was declared that India had won.
- She has enjoyed maintaining a beauty routine that has comprised of drinking a glass of lukewarm water with the juice of a lemon first thing in the morning, followed by a good workout. She has preferred having detox water throughout the day. She has soaked cucumber, ginger, and lemon in water overnight and drank it the next day as she has seen that to do wonders for the skin.
- Raut has liked to think of herself as a feminist. She has added that she may have been naïve, but she has never been vulnerable, and onscreen she would like to essay strong characters.
- She has had a weakness for croissants.
- She has loved to relax on the beach.
- If she could choose to have magical power, it would be to become invisible at will. However, getting a tad more practical, she has wished to be able to travel to any location in the world without a visa or passport.
- Lopamudra has always used iPhones.
- Money Heist has been one of her most-loved television series.
- She has disliked hair being included in nail art.
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai has been one of her most-cherished movies, with her having wished to watch it an endless number of times again.
- Raut has relished using mascaras and has been fascinated with the impact of applying them on one’s appearance.
- She has always cherished vacations in Europe.
Featured Image by Lopamudra Raut / Instagram