|Bristol Palin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 18, 1990|
Bristol Palin is an American public speaker, reality television personality, and real estate agent who is the oldest daughter of Todd Palin and Sarah Palin. She has been a part of various shows such as Teen Mom OG, Dancing with the Stars, Bristol Palin: Life’s a Tripp, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Candace, Moms, Dancing with the Stars: Juniors, Fox and Friends, Celebrity Wife Swap, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, and The Oprah Winfrey Show.
Bristol Sheeran Marie Palin
Wasilla, Alaska, U.S.
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Bristol Palin went to the Juneau-Douglas High School in Wasilla.
She then got admission to the West Anchorage High School, where she studied for a very brief period of time.
Upon returning to Wasilla, she got enrolled at Wasilla High School, from where she graduated in May 2009.
Public speaker, reality television personality
- Father – Todd Palin (Oil field production operator, commercial fisherman, and former first gentleman of Alaska)
- Mother – Sarah Palin (Politician, commentator, author, and former Governor of Alaska)
- Siblings – Track Cj (Older Brother), Trig Paxson Van (Younger Brother), Willow Bianca Faye (Younger Sister), Piper Indi Grace (Younger Sister)
- Others – James F. Palin (Paternal Grandfather), Blanche Roberts (Paternal Grandmother), Charles Richard Heath (Maternal Grandfather), Sarah Sheeran (Maternal Grandmother)
Her net worth has been $500 Thousand according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bristol Palin has dated –
- Levi Johnston (2007-2009) – Bristol started dating Levi Johnston in the freshman year of high school. They had exchanged promise rings for abstinence and after she lost it, she got her name tattooed on his finger. In December 2008, she gave birth to their son, Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston. In March 2009, they broke off their engagement. In November, she filed a child support and custody case in the local Alaska court. In July 2010, it was announced that they had reunited and had gotten engaged once again. However, their second engagement didn’t last beyond three weeks. In June 2016, she filed a defamation lawsuit against him, citing the non-disparagement clause.
- Johnny Chandler (2009) – In April 2009, Bristol was in a relationship with her school friend, Johnny Chandler. She was close to Johnny before she hooked up with Levi Johnston.
- Kyle Massey (2011) – Bristol started going out with rapper Kyle Massey at the start of 2011. Bristol had first met Kyle on the sets of the dance competition, Dancing with the Stars. They became close friends before developing an intense bond, which was witnessed in their public outings. In May, Bristol’s mother, who was looking to mount a challenge for the 2012 US Presidential elections was displeased with their relationship. By the end of the year, their relationship had run its course.
- Dakota Meyer (2014-2018) – Palin started going out with former Marine Dakota Meyer in 2014 after having met him while shooting the documentary, Amazing America with her mother Sarah Palin in Alaska. In March 2015, she announced that she had gotten engaged to Dakota. In May, a week before their wedding, her mother announced that the wedding was off. In June, Bristol announced that she was pregnant. In December 2015, Bristol gave birth to the couple’s first and her second child, a daughter named Sailor Grace Palin. In June 2016, they got married. In May 2017, she gave birth to her second daughter, Atlee Bay. In February 2018, they split which was revealed in February 2018. They filed for divorce which was finalized on August 1, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Dutch and English ancestry on her father’s side. While, on her mother’s side, she is of German and Irish descent.
36-27-37 in or 91.5-69-94 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
In 2010, Bristol Palin appeared in an anti-teen pregnancy ad titled “Pause Before You Play” from Candie’s Foundation. The objective of the campaign was to encourage the use of contraceptives before having sexual intercourse.
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of high-profile Republican politician Sarah Palin’s daughter
- Having twice participated in the reality dance show, Dancing with the Stars
First TV Show
In a February 2009 episode, Bristol guest appeared on the talk show, On the Record w/ Brit Hume.
Before appearing on the 15th season of Dancing with the Stars, Bristol managed to lose a generous amount of weight. She attributed her new slim figure to adopting a more physically active lifestyle. She didn’t follow any fad diet and had merely cut junk food from her diet.
Bristol Palin Facts
- As her mother had mounted an unsuccessful campaign for US Vice President, her teenage pregnancy received widespread coverage, which led to her speaking about abstinence on national TV shows.
- In May 2009, Bristol was made Candie’s Foundation’s Teen Pregnancy Prevention Ambassador. It was a paid position, which involved attending town hall meetings and appearing on TV shows.
- In September 2009, she established BSMP, which is a public relations, lobbying, and political consultancy firm. It was initially established to work with Candie’s Foundation but has expanded its range of clients over the years.
- In the 11th season of Dancing with the Stars, she finished in the 3rd position. The show was accused of allowing fraudulent voting to help her achieve a high position.
- During her stint on Dancing with the Stars, she was subject to death threats. The show even received a package containing suspicious white powder, which led to the strengthening of security on the sets.
- In January 2011, she was selected to speak as Keynote Speaker at Washington University, however, due to student protests, her appearance was canceled.
- In November 2010, she made anti-gay comments on Facebook against an individual after he made negative comments about her mother’s TV show.
- She has been a vocal critic of gay marriage and in May 2012, lashed out at then-US President Barack Obama for supporting gay marriage.
- In September 2014, along with other Palin family members, she was involved in a brawl at a birthday party. She was reported to be intoxicated and had struck the party host six times.
- In June 2011, she published her memoirs by the title of Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far, in which she spoke candidly about her teenage pregnancy and the issues created by it.
- Bristol underwent a botched breast reduction surgery when she was 19 years old, which left her with damaged tissue in her muscles. In January 2023, she revealed that she had undergone her 9th breast reconstruction surgery.
- She contributes articles to the conservative website Patheos (patheos.com/blogs/bristolpalin).
- She opposed the 2015 name change from Mount McKinley to Denali and wrote in a blog post that “I’ve never called the mountain Denali .. and neither does anyone I know.”