|Louisa Gummer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1991|
Louisa Gummer is an American model who is best known for having shot for several campaigns including Dior. She is also known for being the youngest child of renowned actress Meryl Streep and sculptor Don Gummer. Louisa’s prominence in Hollywood has also got her featured in many magazines like Elle and Vanity Fair.
Louisa Jacobson Gummer
Los Angeles, California, United States
Louisa studied at the Poly Prep Country Day School. Later, she completed her studies with a Major in Psychology from Vassar College in 2013.
- Father – Don Gummer (Sculptor)
- Mother – Meryl Streep (Actress)
- Siblings – Henry Gummer (Older Brother) (Musician), Mamie Gummer (Older Sister) (Actress), Grace Gummer (Older Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Mary Wolf (Maternal Grandmother) (Fine Art, Art Editor), Harry William Streep (Maternal Grandfather) (Pharmaceutical Executive), William Adolph Gummer (Paternal Grandfather), Dorothy Jacobson (Paternal Grandmother)
Meryl is represented by IMG Models.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Louisa prefers to keep her dating life a secret.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, German, Swiss-German, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, distant French and Swedish ancestry on her mother’s side, while, on her father’s side, she has Norwegian, English, and 1/8th French ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘Blonde’.
Louisa has done endorsement work for several brands including Dior as well as & Other Stories.
Best Known For
- Being the youngest daughter of actress Meryl Streep and sculptor Don Gummer
- Being featured in several magazines including Vanity Fair and Glamour and for being the face for several high-end brand campaigns including Dior
Louisa Gummer Facts
- She is the youngest of 4 siblings and the only one to not pick acting as a career.
- Louisa’s other 2 siblings Grace and Mamie were born in New York, while she was born in Los Angeles.
- Connect with Louisa on her fan page on Instagram.
Featured Image by Louisa Gummer / Instagram