|Maddy Curley Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1981|
Maddy Curley is an American actor, producer, writer, and former gymnast who competed for the North Carolina Tar Heels. As an actor, she has worked on multiple projects which include Stick It, The Perfect Game, Starting from Scratch, CSI: NY, The Least Among You, Our Footloose Remake, Turkles, Terminal Kill, Prayer Hour, Max Compact, Not for Human Consumption, Swiped, Sea of Chance’s, Olympia, Marriage Material, Devil’s Tree: Rooted Evil, Chalk It Up, Serving Time, Adam Ruins Everything, Casual, Web Atlas, The Event, Party Down, Seized, The D-Monster, and Escape the Night.
Madelyn Jane Curley
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Maddy Curley studied at Leon High School from where she graduated in 2000. Later, she got enrolled at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where she belonged to the Alpha Chi Omega sorority.
Actor, Producer, Writer, Former Gymnast
- Siblings – Jessica (Sister)
Maddy Curley has been repped by Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Talent Management Company, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maddy Curley has dated –
- Anton Narinskiy – She is in a relationship with Anton Narinskiy and they parent 2 daughters named Katarina and Lucy Lana (b. June 20, 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
Strong and toned physique
Through social media, Maddy Curley has either endorsed or promoted brands such as Goli Nutrition.
Maddy Curley Facts
- She was raised in Tallahassee, Florida.
- While teaching seventh-grade language arts in a North Carolina middle school, Maddy Curley participated in the “Teach for America” program.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of gymnast Mina Hoyt in the 2006 teen comedy-drama film, Stick It, starring Jeff Bridges, Missy Peregrym, and others.
- Maddy Curley was an academic All-American for 4 years.
- In October 2006, she made her TV show debut as Amy Fiedler in an episode titled Hung Out to Dry of the police procedural series, CSI: NY. However, her role went uncredited.
- Alongside John DeLuca, Nikki SooHoo, Drew Seeley, Julie Warner, and Thomas Fowler, Maddy co-starred as Apple, a student at the prestigious Greene University, in the 2016 gymnastics film titled Chalk It Up.
Featured Image by Maddy Curley / Instagram