|Madison Wolfe Quick Info
|5 ft 2½ in
|Date of Birth
|October 16, 2002
Madison Wolfe is an American actress who earned a great deal of success since the very start of her career in 2012. Some of her most prominent roles were that of Dodie Lee in On the Road, as Audrey Hart on True Detective, Janet Hodgson in The Conjuring 2, and as Barbara in I Kill Giants.
Metairie, Louisiana, United States
She divides her time between New Orleans and Los Angeles.
She attended the Launch Models & Talent performing arts academy in New Orleans.
- Father – Tom Wolfe
- Mother – Tracy Wolfe
- Siblings – Meghan Wolfe (Sister) (Actress)
She is represented by Clear Talent Group and Untitled Entertainment.
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Alluring eyes
- Thick eyebrows
Madison Wolfe Favorite Things
- Food – Tacos
- Disney Land Ride – Rockin’ Rollercoaster
Source – YayOmg.com
Madison Wolfe Facts
- She and Meghan both appeared in True Detective and Trumbo as sisters.
- According to Madison, it is actress Natalie Portman who inspires her acting career. In particular, Natalie’s work in the film Léon: The Professional (1994) was one of the most inspirational characters for Madison as a child actress.
- At the age of 15, Madison loved to hang out with her friends or just stay in her room and play her guitar. Besides that, her hobbies include riding, swimming, cheerleading, and photography.
- She is particularly fond of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith rides at Disney Land.
- Madison made her debut as an actress alongside well-known actor Will Ferrell, Zach Galifianakis, and Jason Sudeikis in the film The Campaign in 2012. Later, in October that year, she appeared alongside the likes of actor Sam Riley, Garrett Hedlund, and Kristen Stewart in the movie On the Road.
- The use of her British accent in The Conjuring 2 was so on point, that it led the audience to believe that she was actually British.
Featured Image By Madison Wolfe / Instagram