|Maja Krag Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1995|
Maja Krag is a Danish model who is best known for her seductive beauty. She started modeling at a very early age and as she grew older, she started to be set as a comparison to American actress Angelina Jolie and model Cindy Crawford. Maja Krag is also noted for being listed as FMD‘s “Model of the Month” for October 2010. She is also known for being highlighted in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2017 edition. She was also featured in World Swimsuit edition in 2016. Maja can also be seen on the cover of several magazines including Costume Beauty. Maja also has a huge fan base with more than 150k followers on Instagram.
Maja Knøsgaard Krag
- Siblings – Marcus Krag (Younger Brother)
Maja is represented by –
- Chadwick Models – Sydney
- Women Management – Paris
- IMM Models – Bruxelles
- Jannick of Le Management
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- May Hanghøj of SMA Agency
- Wilhelmina Models – London
Maja was previously signed to Scoop Models (Mother Agency) in Copenhagen.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maja prefers to keep her dating life out of the spotlight.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Danish descent.
- She has a gap between her two upper front teeth.
- Cupid lips
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Maja has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Maanesten ApS Jewelry
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several brands including Falconeri
- Being featured in the World Swimsuit 2016 edition and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2017 edition
- Being compared to American actress Angelina Jolie and model Cindy Crawford
- Getting featured on the cover of several magazines including Costume Beauty
- Being crowned as FMD‘s “Model of the Month” for October 2010
The secret to Maja’s glowing and flawless skin is 8 to 9 hours of deep sleep as well as a healthy diet that includes green vegetables in almost every meal on a daily basis.
She also washes her face twice a day in the morning and then in the evening.
Maja does go to the gym where she focuses on areas such as the butt and legs. In May 2015, she was training in boxing with fitness model and personal trainer Christopher Kadima. Maja also prefers to do intense cardio exercises such as running and long jumps.
When she is can find the time, she also enjoys doing yoga.
As for her fitness diet, Maja avoids eating sweets. However, she moderately consumes it on weekends.
Maja Krag Favorite Things
- Food – Lasagne, Salad
- Things – Shoes, iPhone
- Season – Summer
- Genre Of Music – Pop
- Music Artist – Beyonce Knowles
- Piece Of Clothing – A blazer that she got from Wackerhaus
- Actress – Jennifer Aniston
- Models Of All-Time – Gisele Bündchen, Natasha Poly
- Fashion Designers – Versace, Givenchy
- Songs In 2010 – My love (2006) by Justin Timberlake, Telephone (2010) by Lady Gaga & Beyoncé, and Rude Boy (2009) by Rihanna
- Quote – “Live your life to the fullest”
Maja Krag Facts
- She was raised in Denmark alongside her younger brother Marcus Krag.
- During her childhood days, Maja’s mother would take care of schedules, act as her mentor, and travel with her to locations where her daughter was assigned too. Her mother was also the person who found her to be interested in the world of fashion at a very early age and pushed her forward to pursue her goal.
- Maja’s obsession with modeling led her to start modeling at the tender age of 8.
- She is said to possess the beauty of American actress Angelina Jolie and model Cindy Crawford.
- Maja was spotted at a department store by Bente Lundquist of Scoop Models in circa 2009. Later, she signed to them and started modeling.
- She enjoys spending her free time with friends, going shopping, and traveling to exotic destinations.
- During the summers, she loves visiting Nyhavn and Stroeget for the diversity that appears in those places during that time of the year.
- Maja is afraid of spiders.
- She finds herself to be most excited during summer and on Christmas.
- In October 2010, Maja was crowned as the “Model of the Month” by FMD.
- Her name is pronounced as ‘ma-ya’.
- In 2016, Maja was featured in the World Swimsuit edition. The following year, she was cast in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2017 edition.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Maja Krag / Instagram