|Marianna Palka Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 7, 1981|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Marianna Palka is a Scottish actress, producer, director, and writer who is best known for her direction and performance in the Sundance Film Festival’s Good D*ck in 2008. Besides that, she is also known for her appearance in various other films and shows such as B*tch (2017), Glow (2017-2019), and I’m The Same (2014). With time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Marianna Bronislawa Barbara Palka
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
She divides her time between Los Angeles, California and Glasgow, Scotland.
Marianna attended the Off-Broadway non-profit theater Atlantic Theater Company.
Actress, Producer, Director, Writer
- Mother – Basia
- Others – Bronislawa Strakowska (Maternal Grandmother), Boleslaw Strakowski (Maternal Great Grandfather), Oblik Zofia (Maternal Great Grandmother), Tara Palka (Niece)
Marianna is represented by Avalon Management.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marianna has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
She has Polish ancestry.
- Wide smile
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Thin eyebrows
Marianna Palka Favorite Things
- Films Of The Sundance Film Festival – B*tch (2017)
- Kind Of Actor – Someone who plays a tragic role with humor
Source – MovieMaker.com
Marianna Palka Facts
- She spent her childhood years in Scotland before relocating to New York City at the age of 17 in order to pursue a career in acting.
- Marianna earned a good bit of recognition from her film that was presented at the “Dramatic Competition” during the 2008 Sundance Film Festival.
- She has a dog named Marlowe Monet who is a Shih Tzu. He was given to her by Henry’s Hope Foundation.
- Marianna is very close to her niece Tara Palka and often shares pictures of her on Instagram.
- She is good friends with actress Bryce Dallas Howard and Seth Gabel.
- Her first name ‘Marianna’ is considered to be a combination of ‘Maria’ and ‘Anna’ which means a sea of bitterness, rebelliousness, and wished for a child.
Featured Image By Lucianasuero / Wikipedia / CC BY-SA 4.0