|Marina Fogle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 1978|
Marina Fogle is a British-Austrian TV presenter, Ben Fogle’s wife who is a published author and runs antenatal classes in Central and West London called The Bump Class.
Marina Charlotte Elisabeth Hunt
England, United Kingdom
- North Kensington, West London, England, United Kingdom
- Chiltern Village of Fawley, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, South East England, United Kingdom
Marina studied in a girls’ independent boarding school called Heathfield in Ascot, Berkshire, England.
After that, she enrolled in University of Edinburgh, Scotland for a Bachelor’s degree in Arts and majored in History.
Entrepreneur (Former owner of an events company), Founder of antenatal classes in London called The Bump Class, Host of a Parenting Podcast, and Writer
- Father – Hon. Jonathan Philip Henderson Hunt (General Medical Practitioner)
- Mother – Monika Kuhlmann (Former Nurse)
- Siblings – Chiara Emily Hunt (Younger Sister) (Doctor, General Practitioner), Olivia Isabelle Evelyn Hunt (Younger Sister) (Publishing Executive)
- Others – John Henderson Hunt, Baron Hunt of Fawley (Paternal Grandfather) (Served as Wing Commander of Royal Air Force in World War II, Esteemed British Medical General Practitioner, CBE), Dr Herbert Kuhlmann (Maternal Grandfather), Captain Rupert Spark Evetts (Older Brother-in-Law) (Served in Blues and Royals Cavalry Regiment of British Army), Nicholas Wilkinson (Younger Brother-in-Law) (Family Law barrister at 1 Hare Court)
She is represented by Rosemary Scoular, United Agents, London, United Kingdom.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marina has dated –
- Ben Fogle (2004–Present) – Marina met her husband, Ben at Hyde Park while both of them were walking their respective dogs. They got married in September 2006. The couple’s firstborn is a son named Ludovic Herbert Richard (b. December 2009) followed by a daughter named Iona Chiara (b. May 2011). They had a stillborn son named Willem in August 2014 after which they decided not to try for any more kids.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English ancestry on her father’s side and Austrian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Tall frame, long legs
- Deep-set eyes
She was cast in the TV commercials for Typhoo tea (2013) and collaborated with Barbour clothing brand (2019) to promote their wilderness collection.
Marina Fogle Favorite Things
- Museum – Science Museum, South Kensington, London
- Restaurant (To Take Her Kids To) – The Serpentine Café in Hyde Park
- Restaurant – Westbourne Grove, Grainger & Co.
- Destination (For A Family Vacation) – The Bahamas
- A Place For The Family Weekend – The beach
- Chef / Cookbook Author For Family Recipes – Annabel Karmel
- Baby Product – The Miracle Blanket (for swaddling)
- Clothing Brands – Wiggy Kit, North Sea Clothing
- Bag Brand – PB 0110
- High Street Shops – Zara, MiH (for jeans), Me+Em (for trousers)
- Wardrobe Essential Items – Wool midi skirt, Cashmere crew neck, Statement necklace, Boots
- Wardrobe Items (Sentimental Value) –Vintage gold Louboutins, Traditional Austrian hat, Onyx and diamond ring inherited from her grandmother
- Value For Money Shoes – JCrew loafers
- Shoewear – Boots
- Instagram Accounts – Dee Caffari, Bert & May, Ben Fogle, Daily Dress Edit, Feathering Empty Nest
- Skincare Oil – Organic Rosehip oil
- Make-Up Essentials – Shiseido Foundation, No7 Eyebrow Pencil, Shu Umera eyelash curlers
- Hair Product – Batiste Dry Shampoo
- Workout Application – Sweat with Kayla
- Exercise – Plank
- Hotel – Soneva Fushi, Maldives
- Hangover Cure – Extra Strong mints
- Relaxing Activity – Dog walking
- Movie – The Thomas Crown Affair (1999 )
- Mini-Series – The Night Manager (2016)
- Flower – Home Grown garden roses
- Applications – Bubble, Ocado, My podcast app
- Podcasts – The Parent Hood, Desert Island Discs, No Such Thing as a Fish, The High Low, How to Fail
- Handy Food In The Kitchen – Pre-cooked pouches of Quinoa and grains
- Easy To Cook Summer Dish – Chilled Avocado Soup
Source – AngelsandUrchins.co.uk, MyBaba.com, TheLondonMummy.com, DetoxKitchen.co.uk, LuxuryLondon.co.uk
Marina Fogle Facts
- She loves dogs and her parents got her a chocolate Labrador named Maggie for getting an A in German language A-levels. Marina met her husband Ben while walking Maggie at Hyde Park.
- Never quite sure about her professional aspirations, Marina had the instinct of an entrepreneur since high school. Out of fear of boredom, she claimed to have a different venture each year during summer holidays selling a different product or service such as jewelry, cakes and, photo albums.
- She also set up a catering business while still in college and upon graduating, she co-founded a boutique events company named Kasimira with childhood friend Vanessa Teague. Her company organized a children’s party at Buckingham Palace for the Queen’s 80th birthday in 2006. Marina sold her stake in the company when she got busy with motherhood.
- Her younger sister, Olivia, briefly dated Prince William during her first year of study at the University of St. Andrews right before the Duke of Cambridge started dating his now-wife, Kate Middleton.
- Marina and her husband, Ben are friends of Prince William and Kate Middleton and they were guests at the royal wedding ceremony in 2011.
Featured Image by Marina Fogle / Instagram