|Mario de la Rosa Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mario de la Rosa is a Spanish actor, theatre artist, and writer who has been cast in several shows and movies in roles such as Suárez in Money Heist, Guardaespaldas in I Can Quit Whenever I Want, Juan De La Cosa in Conquistadores Adventum, Narcís in Cathedral of the Sea, Longinos Luque in El secreto de Puente Viejo, Estremera in Love in Difficult Times, Agente G.A.R. in El Niño, Sargento Medina in Isabel, Bombero in Plan de fuga, and Niki in Fly, Dance & Dream.
Mario de la Rosa
Actor, Theatre Artist, Writer
Mario de la Rosa is represented by Kuranda, Madrid, Spain.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Toned physique
- Multiple tattoos
- Bold appearance
Mario de la Rosa Facts
- As a stage actor, he made his debut in Madrid in 2015 and has since been a part of many stage productions.
- Mario de la Rosa was cast as Agente G.A.R. in the 2014 action thriller film, El Niño, starring Luis Tosar, Jesús Castro, Eduard Fernández, Sergi López, and Bárbara Lennie.
- From 2015 to 2016, he appeared as Longinos Luque in the period drama television series, El secreto de Puente Viejo, which has been the 2nd longest-running series in the history of Spanish television in Spain in terms of the number of episodes ranking after Amar en tiempos revueltos.
- In 2017, Mario de la Rosa started playing the recurring role of Suárez, the chief of the Grupo Especial de Operaciones, in the famous heist crime drama television series, Money Heist (Spanish: La casa de papel), which is based on 2 long-prepared heists led by the Professor (Álvaro Morte), one on the Royal Mint of Spain and one on the Bank of Spain.
- He was cast as Mexico City Cop in the 2019 American science fiction action film, Terminator: Dark Fate, whose lead cast comprised of Linda Hamilton, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mackenzie Davis, Natalia Reyes, Gabriel Luna, and Diego Boneta.
Featured Image by Mario de la Rosa / Instagram