|Rob Estes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 22, 1963|
Rob Estes is an American actor who is best known for his portrayal of Harry Wilson on 90210, as Sgt. Chris Lorenzo on Silk Stalkings, and as Kyle McBride on Melrose Place. Besides that, he is a trained stunt double. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Robert Alan Estes
Norfolk, Virginia, United States
Orange County, California, United States
Rob studied at the Santa Monica High School. Later, he went on to attend the University of Southern California.
Rob is represented by ICM Partners, Thruline Entertainment, and Brad Small (Attorney).
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rob’s named has been linked with –
- Josie Bissett (1991-2006) – Rob started dating actress Josie Bissett in 1991. The couple got married to one another on May 1, 1992. However, a decade after their marriage, the couple decided to part ways in 2005 and finally in January 2006, they legally separated from one another. They have 2 children – a son named Mason Tru (b. July 21, 1999) and a daughter named Maya Rose (b. April 14, 2002).
- Erin Bolte (2008-Present) – Erin Bolte, a surfer and teacher, and Rob began dating one another in 2008. 2 years later on June 15, 2010, the couple got married to one another. They have a son named, Makai Ever (b. April 29, 2011).
Race / Ethnicity
Salt & Pepper
- Chiseled jawline
- Lean and fit physique
- The skin near his eyes wrinkles up when he smiles.
He has appeared in commercials for various brands including Slice.
Rob Estes Favorite Things
- Getaway – Snowboarding in Whistler, Walking around New York City during the Christmas holiday season
- Actor – Tom Hardy
- Role That He Had Done Until 2017 – Sean Cole in The Evidence alongside the likes of Martin Landau and Orlando Jones
- Place To Shop At – Amuse Society, Vissla
Source – The OCR
Rob Estes Facts
- Prior to starting his career as an actor, he worked as a stunt double and also did break dancing.
- His son Mason is academically challenged and was attending San Clemente High School in 2017.
- Rob became an eligible member of the Screen Actors Guild on January 27, 1984, after dancing on a commercial for Slice. This happened the same day that pop sensation Michael Jackson‘s hair caught on fire during a commercial shoot for Pepsi.
- The ideal way for Rob to spend his time is going for a run on the beach trail.
- He finds the most comfort while at a hot yoga class.
- Rob enjoys drinking beer.
- He is a huge supporter of the Los Angeles Dodgers. Whereas, his wife Erin supports Los Angeles Angels.
- Rob is a trained surfer.
- He was in 9th grade when he was told by a girl that he had a very good rhythm while he drummed at his desk. Ever since that day, Rob started to learn to play the guitar and the piano.
Featured Image By Rob Estes / Instagram