|Maximilian Günther Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¼ in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1997|
Maximilian Günther is a German racing driver who has been a part of teams like BMW i Andretti Motorsport, ADAC Berlin-Brandenburg e.V., Dragon Racing, and kfzteile24 Mücke Motorsport.
Maximilian Günther is represented by MG Management GmbH, Rettenberg, Oberallgäu, Germany.
5 ft 11¼ in or 181 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Cheeky smile
- Deep-set eyes
Maximilian Günther Facts
- He started his racing career in karting in the year 2007.
- He participated in Formula BMW Talent Cup in 2011 in open-wheel racing.
- With ADAC Berlin-Brandenburg e.V., Maximilian Günther competed in ADAC Formel Masters and ended the 2nd season.
- He made his European Formula 3 debut in 2015 with kfzteile24 Mücke Motorsport.
- With Arden International, he made his Formula 2 debut partnering with Japanese racing driver Nirei Fukuzumi in 2018. Maximilian Günther scored his first Formula 2 win in the Silverstone sprint race.
- He started with the Dragon Racing team as a test and reserve driver and participated in the Marrakesh rookie test in 2018.
- After Belgian racing driver Jerome d’Ambrosio‘s departure to Mahindra Racing, Maximilian Günther got a race seat and made his debut in the Ad Diriyah E-Prix in December 2018.
- It was after Portuguese professional racing driver Antonio Felix da Costa left BMW i Andretti in order to join DS Techeetah that Maximilian Günther was signed by BMW i Andretti.
- His hobbies include cycling, swimming, running, playing golf and squash, and fitness training.
- He has also earned more than 20k followers on Instagram, more than 15k followers on Facebook, and more than 10k followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by Maximilian Günther / Instagram