|Maya Henry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||15, 2000|
Maya Henry is an American model, web series personality, and actress. She 1st came to prominence for spending approximately $6 million on her quinceañera, a celebration of a girl’s 15th birthday among people of Latino descent. In 2019, she came back under the spotlight by dating Liam Payne, a former One Direction boyband member.
San Antonio, Texas, United States
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Los Angeles, California, United States
She studied law at college but was often forced to take online classes due to her career as a model.
Model, Actress, Web Series Personality
- Father – Thomas J. “Tom” Henry (Philanthropist, Web Series Personality, Has a personal injury law firm named Thomas J. Henry Injury Attorneys)
- Mother – Azteca Henry (Social Media Star, Web Series Personality)
- Siblings – Thomas Henry Jr. (Older Brother) (Social Media Star, Model, Web Series Personality)
- Others – Teresa Crawford (Grandmother) (Web Series Personality)
Maya Henry is represented by –
- Select Model London (Talent Agent, Manager) in London, England, United Kingdom
- Narrative PR (Publicist) in New York City, New York, United States, and Sherman Oaks, California, United States
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maya Henry has dated –
- Liam Payne (2019-Present) – The rumors that she was dating a well-known singer, model, and former member of the boy-band One Direction, started in 2018 after he split from Cheryl Cole. Sleuths among Liam’s fanbase uncovered that she had taken a picture at the band’s Meet & Greet in 2015. Liam stated he had no memory of that event but went public with their relationship in September 2019. News of their breakup surfaced in March 2020 but it was a short-lived split and they got back together soon. In August 2020, the couple got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Latino)
She is of Mexican descent on her maternal side and of American descent on her paternal side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Beautiful eyes
- Fuller lips
Maya Henry has endorsed brands such as –
- Alta Moda
- Ralph & Russo
- Four Seasons Hotel Austin
Maya is passionate about activism and has supported The Foundation for AIDS Research and Tree Media Foundation. She also founded a charity named Maya’s Corner at the age of 8. It aided underprivileged kids with school supplies and education opportunities.
Maya Henry Favorite Things
- Superhero – Catwoman
- Foods – Pasta, Yokai Berry With Kale, Salmon, Asian Pear, and Yuzu
- Lipstick – NARS In “Dolce Vita” Color
- Fast Food Place In Texas – Whataburger
- Cafe In Texas – Blenders & Bowls Acai Cafe
- Restaurant in Austin, Texas – Uchi
- Song – All In It (2015) by Justin Bieber
Maya Henry Facts
- She is proficient at tennis and used to train for several hours per day. Later in life, she focused on boxing as a form of cardio and slight muscle building.
- Nick Jonas and Pitbull performed at her quinceañera.
- Her father spent $4 million on the soiree for her older brother’s 18th birthday.
- Maya was a passionate supporter of Hillary Clinton‘s 2016 presidential campaign. She considers Hilary to be the most powerful woman in the United States.
- After her family life went viral in the media, they landed a YouTube reality series titled Hangin’ with Los Henrys in 2017.
- She has amassed a fanbase of more than 300k followers on Instagram.
- She has graced the pages of magazines such as Vogue Ukraine, Elle Romania, and Glamour.
- Maya has appeared on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar Vietnam in August 2019.
- As of May 2020, she wants to become a human rights or personal injury lawyer like Amal Clooney and her father.
- Maya made her acting debut in a short movie titled Carte Blanche (2019) as Lorita Wilde alongside Suki Waterhouse, Dylan Sprouse, and Jack Kilmer.
- She had an uncredited role as a farmer’s daughter in a music video for the song Old Town Road (2019) by Lil Nas X and Billy Ray Cyrus.
- She has a French Bulldog named Sprout and another dog named Ducky.
- Maya always drinks coffee with extra foam.
- She doesn’t eat meat or dairy.
Featured Image by Maya Henry / Instagram