Maya Jade Frank
New York City, United States
Maya went to three different schools, viz., Avenues: The World School, New Roads School, and Village Community School.
Actress, Singer, and Dancer
- Father – Andrew Frank (Communications Strategist)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Tehya Rose (Older Sister) (Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, and Vlogger)
Maya is represented by CESD Talent Agency
Rap, Voiceover, Beat-boxing
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
44 kg or 97 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Her relationship news has been kept under wraps and is not in the public domain.
Race / Ethnicity
- Her gorgeous long brown wavy hair
- Pink Lips
Maya has not endorsed any brand yet.
She has not publicly revealed her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Her minor role in the Disney channel sitcom, Bizaardvark as Belissa.
As a Singer
Her first song was the cover of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (originally released by Elton John).
Maya has not appeared in any of the theatrical films.
First TV Show
Her first TV show appearance was on an episode of the show The Battery’s Down in 2008.
To keep fit, she does strength training and takes boxing lessons.
Maya Jade Frank Favorite Things
- Food – Ice cream
- Color – Pink
- Books – Wonder
- Celebrity – Hugh Jackman and Chris Pine
- Memory From Broadway – When work felt like going to “Poppins”
- Animal – Dogs
- Holiday Destination – Hawaii
- TV Series – The Good Doctor
- Song – Out Tonight (By Rent)
- Someone She Would Like To See As President – Rowan Blanchard
- News Outlet – The Skimm
- Makeup – Clean & Clear Oil Wipes, ColoreScience Sunscreen, Clear Mascara
Maya Jade Frank Facts
- She is a co-founder (along with her sister) of the organization, 13 Wishes, which takes art to remote destinations.
- Maya has taken training in acting, and various dance forms such as hip hop, ballet, jazz, and tap dancing.
- Her social media profile talks about her grandmom too who was happy about having learned how to use the app, Musical.ly.
- Maya’s role models are Emma Watson and Selena Gomez.
- As per Maya’s older sister, Maya is very passionate and caring.
- Maya and her sister initiated a social do good platform for kids and by kids. These girls believe that it is important to give back to the community, and say they were brought up in a way that they learned to help at an early age.
- Visit her official website @ mayajadefrank.com.
- Join Maya on Twitter and Instagram.