|Maya Jade Frank Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||October 25, 2001|
Maya Jade Frank is an American actor, singer, and dancer who is best known for playing Belissa in the Disney Channel comedy series Bizaardvark. She has also been cast in other shows and movies such as My Haunted House, The Battery’s Down, and Jumping Jack.
Maya Jade Frank
New York City, New York, United States
She divides her time between –
- New York City, New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Maya went to three different schools, viz., Avenues: The World School, New Roads School, and Village Community School.
Actor, Singer, and Dancer
- Father – Andrew Frank (Communications Strategist)
- Siblings – Tehya Rose (Older Sister) (Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, and Vlogger)
Maya has been represented by CESD Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Rap, Voiceover, Beat-boxing
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
44 kg or 97 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- Her gorgeous long brown wavy hair
- Pink Lips
Best Known For
Her minor role in the Disney Channel sitcom, Bizaardvark as Belissa.
As a Singer
Her first song was the cover of Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (originally released by Elton John).
First TV Show
Her first TV show appearance was on an episode of the show The Battery’s Down in 2008.
To keep fit, she does strength training and takes boxing lessons.
Maya Jade Frank Favorite Things
- Food – Ice cream
- Color – Pink
- Books – Wonder
- Celebrity – Hugh Jackman and Chris Pine
- Memory From Broadway – When work felt like going to “Poppins”
- Animal – Dogs
- Holiday Destination – Hawaii
- TV Series – The Good Doctor
- Song – Out Tonight (By Rent)
- Someone She Would Like To See As President – Rowan Blanchard
- News Outlet – The Skimm
- Makeup – Clean & Clear Oil Wipes, ColoreScience Sunscreen, Clear Mascara
Maya Jade Frank Facts
- She is a co-founder (along with her sister) of the organization, 13 Wishes, which takes art to remote destinations.
- Maya has taken training in acting, and various dance forms such as hip hop, ballet, jazz, and tap dancing.
- Her social media profile talks about her grandmom too who was happy about having learned how to use the app, Musical.ly.
- Maya’s role models are Emma Watson and Selena Gomez.
- According to Maya’s older sister, Maya is very passionate and caring.
- Maya and her sister initiated a social do-good platform for kids and by kids. These girls believe that it is important to give back to the community and say they were brought up in a way that they learned to help at an early age.
- Visit her official website @ mayajadefrank.com.