|Meika Woollard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||April 21, 2004|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Meika Woollard is an Australian model and social media influencer who began her successful modeling career at the age of 3. She has done modeling work for several high-profile fashion brands such as Myer, Country Road, Witchery, and Bardot Jr. Meika has worked for every major kids’ brands in Australia. She has more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Facebook.
- Father – John Woollard
- Mother – Andrea Woollard
- Siblings – India Woollard (Younger Sister) (Model), River Woollard (Youngest Sister) (Model)
In March 2017, she signed up with IMG Models Worldwide.
She is also represented by Natalie of Giant Model Management.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
Blue with a hint of green
- Protruding eyes
- Triangular face shape
- Roman nose
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Meika has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Witchery Kids
- Country Road
- Fred & Frank
- Tutu Du Monde
- Bardot Junior
- Cotton On Teen
She has also appeared in several TV commercials such as Bloom Pops.
Best Known For
- Being Australia’s top kid’s commercial and fashion model
- Appearing 4 times on the Country Road‘s South Yarra billboard in Chapel Street
- Featuring in the list of the top 100 most beautiful kids in the world in the past
Meika Woollard Favorite Things
- Food – Vegemite sandwiches
- Past Time – Playing basketball, swimming and hanging out with friends
- Model – Taylor Hill
- Fruit – Passion fruit
- Movie – The Book Thief (2013), Zoolander (2001)
- Day – Saturday
- Place To Travel – Bali
- Song – Take Me Over by Peking Duk
- Sport – Basketball
Source – YouTube, Instagram, Flawless Magazine
Meika Woollard Facts
- At the age of 3, Meika started modeling for Australia’s top kid’s commercial.
- She has appeared on the Country Road‘s South Yarra billboard 4 times.
- In the past, she was featured in the list of top 100 most beautiful kids in Los Angeles.
- In July 2017, Meika was featured in the Kid Fash magazine.
- At the age of 13, she became Australia’s most followed female teenage model.
- Meika Woollard also plays basketball.
- She gets really annoyed when people bite their nails.
- In the past, Meika won a general art award at a law school.
- Meika has starred in numerous music videos.
- She has done modeling work for big names such as Myer, Country Road, Witchery, and Bardot Jr.
- In September 2014, Meika starred in The Little Runway, the main event for the inaugural Kids Fashion Week.
- In 2015, Meika was featured in the music video for Peking Duk’s Take Me Over.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Meika Woollard / Instagram