|Melinda Messenger Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 23, 1971|
Melinda Messenger is an English television presenter, a former glamour model, and Page Three girl who is known for being a part of the Live from Studio Five as one of the presenters and for previously working as the co-presenter in the reality show Cowboy Builders.
Melinda Jane Messenger
Swindon, Wiltshire, England
She attended different schools including the Dorcan Technology College.
TV Presenter, Former Glamour Model
She is signed with JJB Creative, Public Relations Agency, London, United Kingdom.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Melinda Messenger has dated –
- Wayne Roberts (1998-2012) – Melinda Messenger and Wayne Roberts got married on November 26, 1998, and the couple had three children together. They were in an on-and-off relationship before they finally decided to call it quits in 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent.
Big eyes and smile
Melinda Messenger Facts
- She has previously worked as a flight attendant for Britannia Airways.
- She also joined a local marketing company and was promoted to a customer service manager position handling a staff of 50 employees.
- Shortly after, she decided to pursue a career in modeling. She was advised by the Jason Paul Modeling agency to enhance her breasts, which she did by enlarging it up to 34DD cup. Messenger later took a job in modeling for a Gloucester-based double glazing company, during which she only wore knickers and a bra.
- For modeling with only knickers and a bra, she received a minor backlash and a complaint about her lack of clothes, which prompted the Advertising Standards Authority to ban the campaign, claiming they were not sufficiently “classy”.
- In 1997, Messenger won Rear of the Year.
- Her modeling career rose to prominence after she was signed by modeling agent Yvonne Paul, who was also responsible for Samantha Fox‘s rise to fame in the 1980s.
- She has posed for designers like Vivienne Westwood.
- She has appeared on The Sun newspaper’s Page Three and was later dubbed by the publication as the “Girl of the Thrillenium!”. She continued working for The Sun until readers voted to ban models with breast implants.
- Messenger made her cameo appearance as Superbra Girl in 1999’s Virtual Sexuality. She also co-starred in the 2000 cult film The Mumbo Jumbo where she played the role of Princess Vanilla.
- She got to work on Channel 4 cult show Eurotrash and became a popular pantomime actress, accepting roles such as Cinderella (2004-2005) and Aladdin (2005-2006).
- She gave birth to her first child on April 7, 2000, via emergency caesarian section after she collapsed with pre-eclampsia. Following the birth of her first child, she went on to focus more on shaping her career as a TV presenter.
- Messenger has also released a six-week fitness program called Back Into Shape Workout DVD. This program was designed to help new mothers to recover and get back in shape.
- Once an edition of At Home With.. magazine titled At Home with Melinda Messenger was released which was targeted at parents.
- In May 2008, she joined hands with celebrity chef Antony Worrall Thompson to contribute some recipes for the cookbook called The Sweet Life.
- Between 2011 and 2012, she hosted The Health Lottery Draws on ITV and Channel 5.
- In January 2013, she participated in the first series of The Jump but had to withdraw on January 29 due to a concussion.
- On January 22, 2009, she was made the ambassador of British charity Barnardo’s by its president, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall.
Featured Image by Melinda Messenger / Instagram