Miami, Florida, United States
After graduating from high school, Michael Turchin got enrolled at the Georgetown University from where he graduated with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in finance.
He also got enrolled at the Los Angeles based Stella Adler Studio of Acting to hone his performance skills.
Painter and actor
- Father – Bobby Turchin (General Contractor and developer with Turchin Companies)
- Mother – Stephanie Turchin
- Siblings – Lauren Turchin (Sister)
- Others – Robert L. Turchin Sr. (Founder of Turchin Companies)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Michael Turchin has dated
- Lance Bass (2012-Present) – Michael started dating the musician and singer Lance Bass in 2012. They had first met at a birthday party and ended up talking for an hour or so. Then, Michael looked him up on Facebook and they became close friends. Lance made the first move and they, soon after, started officially dating. After dating for nearly two years, Lance took his parents’ permission and proposed to him in New Orleans. In December 2014, they got married in a star-studded wedding. They had got Kelly Price to serenade them and had brought in supermodels to serve as flower girls at the wedding. The puppies served as ring bearers and they decided against having groomsmen. Also, their wedding was broadcast as a TV show.
Race / Ethnicity
- Athletic physique
- Good looks
His body measurements may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14.5 in or 37 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Michael hasn’t done promotion work for any brand.
Best Known For
- His high-profile marriage to NSYNC singer Lance Bass.
- Having created abstract style art and pop art-style portraits which have been presented at art exhibitions.
In 2011, Michael made his first film appearance in a minor role as “good looking guy” in thriller movie, Isolation.
First TV Show
In 2015, Michael was first seen on the news show, Entertainment Tonight as himself.
Michael Turchin regularly hits the gym to maintain his toned and shredded physique. He is often joined by his hubby Lance Bass in the gym. And, going by his social media pictures, he seems to put a lot of stress in cardio and core exercises.
He has also made changes to his lifestyle and has completely given up soda drinks. Sugar is certainly off the limits and he believes salt isn’t the best thing for the body. Lastly, he drinks a lot of water throughout the day.
Michael Turchin Favorite Things
- NSYNC Band Member – JC Chasez
- Pop Music Artist – Andy Warhol
Source – Reddit
Michael Turchin Facts
- In December 2014, Michael and his partner Lance created a history by becoming the first gay couple to get married on the television network. It was broadcast as E! Channel special, titled as Lance Loves Michael: The Lance Bass Wedding.
- They decided to televise their wedding because they felt it was important to set up an example for the gay couples and to create role models, they could look up to.
- He showed promise as an artist at a very early age. By the age of 10, he had got numerous pieces displayed at the Department of Education in Washington DC.
- As an artist, he has quite a following among celebrities and has seen his works bought by celebs such as AJ Mclean, Jamie Lynn Sigler, Sela Ward and Lisa Vanderpump.
- Visit his official website @ michaelturchinart.com.
- Follow Michael on Facebook and Instagram.