Miley Cyrus has acquired a much fitter body after switching to gluten free diet and regular workouts. The starlet has been displaying her toned body lately. The singer had been visiting the local gyms to make her body look more enviable. She has also shown her worriedness on gaining weight by tweeting different tweets.
Miley Cyrus Workout Routine
She does a variety of workouts to stay is shape like dancing, cycling, etc. But, she gives more stress to Pilates workout. The 5 ft 5 inch tall celebrity can be seen attending Mari Winsor’s Winsor Pilates in LA. She attends it almost 6 days a week for an hour per day. Pilates is great for strengthening your abdominals and toning your stomach. It makes the deep abs muscles strong too. So, this means your food sucking muscles also get strengthened. It is an overall body sculptor which maintains the balance between your inner and outer body and thus you feel better.
You may perform the moderately difficult 5 min exercise for developing core strength. The exercise is called “open leg balance” and an exercise mat is need for this.
- Sit tall on a flat surface with your sit bones (the bones which you feel, when you sat on a firm surface are the sit bones).
- Bring the feet towards the body. The knees should be open and the feet must be together. Then, move your arms and it should be inside of the legs. Now, hold your ankles.
- By giving a little more attention to lifting the lower abs, pull the abs in.
- Post that, extend one of the legs and stabilize there. Then , extend other leg too. Make sure, you don’t make your movements while sitting on the tail bone.
- Balance there and do hold for a count of five.
- Now, carefully (with control), fold both the legs, one by one.
- Check your body posture again and repeat this process multiple times (3 to 4 times is sufficient).
Everyone is calling her anorexic. But, Mari Winsor does not think so. She calls Cyrus a hard working girl, fitness freak, who is smart enough about her body. Cyrus is healthy and loves her abs. She is more focused, when she enters there for a session. The Pilates teacher continues and says that the main thing is that she feels better and is happy.
Pilates is very much safe, effective and can produce fast results, when done correctly. So, this is the reason, why many celebs are after this kind of fitness programs.
As already told, Miley’s dancing rehearsals leads her to the road of fitness too. When, on a tour for stage shows, she needs to practice well before the show, which is again a step towards the healthy body.
Cycling tones your legs muscles and has other benefits too. For example, you can develop good coordination between different body parts, improve mind/ mental health, reduce waistline, good for heart, better immune system and yes, it is also treated good for increasing your life span.
She do incorporates some yoga sessions in her workout routine. You can see Miley Cyrus doing beach bikini yoga in this pic
Post workout, she do take smoothies. With the correct ingredients, it can provide you with a good recovery by filling the body with all the missing nutrients like proteins, carbs, essential fatty acids, electrolytes and anti-oxidants. Home-made smoothies are best treat for post workout.
Miley Cyrus Diet Plan
Gluten and lactose free diet is the secret behind her such a lean figure. She also tweeted regarding this. She wants people to try this diet for a week atleast and the changes, which you observe in the mental, physical health and the skin are amazing. This will make people to stay with this type of diet.
Gluten is a protein and it is clear from the name itself that the diet excludes the gluten protein (found in wheat, barley, rye, triticale). This kind of diet is suggested for treating celiac disease.
As Miley Cyrus goes through this diet, there must be some foods, which she indulges into and some, which she avoids.
According to mayoclinic.com, foods which are ALLOWED to eat –
- Fresh eggs
- Fresh meats, fish, poultry
- Fruits and vegetables
- Beans, seeds, nuts in their original and unprocessed nature
- Most of the dairy products
Some grains can also be made a part of this diet –
AVOID the following foods –
- Avoid wheat and its products like bulgur, durum flour, kamut, farina, spelt, graham flour, semolina.
- Triticale (a cross between wheat and rye)
- Barley and also the products made from barley like malt, malt vinegar, etc.
You are allowed to try the foods below, if there are labeled as gluten-free –
- Oats (as they are also mixed with wheat during growing and processing stages)
- French Fries
- Veggies in sauce
- Salad dressings
- Snacks like potato and tortilla chips
- Sauces including soy sauce
I hope that this will help me I will try and see if my idol can help me lose weight. here goes nothing…….I think 🙂
I will try this night i hope it work
Wow that looks and hears hard but it’s worth a try well this better be worth it I’m 79 pounds a lot 🙁
Wil try*! I must follow my rolmodel! She’s great (miley) so here go’s my trt 🙂