|Mira Rajput Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 7, 1994|
Mira Rajput is an Indian media personality and social media star who is known for being the wife of Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mira Rajput studied at Vasant Valley School in Delhi and then graduated with an English (Hons.) degree from Lady Shri Ram College, a constituent woman college of the University of Delhi.
Media Personality, Social Media Star
- Father – Vikramaditya Rajput (Businessperson)
- Mother – Bela Rajput
- Siblings – Noorjehan Rajput Wadhwani (Sister), Priya Rajput Tulshan (Sister)
- Others – Pankaj Kapur (Father-In-Law) (Actor, Film Director), Neelima Azeem (Mother-In-Law) (Actor, Classical Dancer, Writer), Ishaan Khatter (Brother-In-Law) (Actor), Ruhan Kapur (Brother-In-Law), Sanah Kapur (Sister-In-Law)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mira Rajput has dated –
- Aditya Lal – She was previously in a relationship with actor Aditya Lal, her schoolmate. However, the duo broke up after dating for 2 years.
- Shahid Kapoor (2015-Present) – On July 7, 2015, she got married to actor Shahid Kapoor at a private ceremony in Gurgaon, Haryana. It was reported by the Times of India that Shahid Kapoor met Mira through the Dharmic religious group Radha Soami Satsang Beas. They have an age gap of 13 years, Kapoor being the older one. The duo has been blessed with 2 children – daughter Misha Kapoor (b. August 2016) and son Zain (b. September 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
She has often dyed her hair.
Mira Rajput has done endorsement work for brands like Kama Ayurveda, Oleev, and Samsung India.
Mira Rajput Favorite Things
- Hollywood Actor – Tom Cruise
- All-Time Favorite Food – Tandoori Momos, Chole Bhature
Source – IDiva
Mira Rajput Facts
- Growing up, she excelled in academics.
- During her internship in the United States, Mira Rajput had a chance encounter with Tom Cruise.
- She enjoys a massive fan base on Instagram.
- Mira is a fan of DIYs.
Featured Image by Mira Rajput / Instagram