|Miranda Wilking Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 24, 1997|
Miranda Wilking is an American TikTok star, dancer, choreographer, and content creator who is known for the dance videos that she uploads to the WilkingSisters TikTok account. On the other hand, Miranda is also recognized for her appearance on the 12th season of So You Think You Can Dance.
Michigan, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Miranda had studied at a performing Arts high school.
TikTok Star, Content Creator, Dancer, Choreographer
- Father – Dean Wilking
- Mother – Kelly Wilking
- Siblings – Melanie Wilking (Younger Sister) (TikTok Star, Content Creator)
- Others – Walter Mills (Grandfather), Dianna Mills (Grandmother)
Miranda is represented by 7M Films.
She was previously represented by The Movement Talent Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Miranda has dated –
- James Derrick
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Wide smile
Miranda Wilking Facts
- She was brought up in Michigan and later moved to Los Angeles after completing high school.
- Miranda was 9 and her sister was 7 when she started a dance camp in the backyard of their home.
- Wilking has performed alongside the likes of Katy Perry and Flo Rida.
- Miranda is very fond of visiting Detroit.
- The earliest post that Miranda uploaded to her Instagram account was on April 11, 2021.
- Along with her sister Melanie, she has worked with various brands that include NBC, Victoria’s Secret, Adidas, Nike, Cover Girl, and Seventeen Magazine.
- She taught dance in Hollywood at the International Dance Academy.
- In February 2022, Miranda’s family announced via their shared Instagram account that Miranda had been held hostage by a cult group. However, Miranda and her beau James responded to the statement stating that Miranda had left due to a disagreement between Miranda and her family.
Featured Image By Miranda Wilking / Instagram