|Mohit Abrol Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 1, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Mohit Abrol is an Indian actor and model who is known for his television roles like Anuj in Balika Vadhu, Rajat Lodha in Swaragini-Jodein Rishton Ke Sur, Aahan in Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Jolly in Kavach… Kaali Shaktiyon Se, Rakesh in Darr Sabko Lagta Hai, Nasiruddin Mahmud in Razia Sultan, Hasti in Porus, Ayaan in Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne, Nirbhay Singh Alhawat in Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi, Atif in Pyaar Ko Ho Jaane Do, Siddharth in Tanhaiyan, Rudra in Gangaa, Anand in Vidya, Jo in MTV Fanaah, and Rishabh in Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya. In addition to that, Mohit has also been cast in films such as Masaan and ABCD 2.
Mohit Vijay Abrol
Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Siblings – He has a sister.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mohit Abrol has dated –
- Mansi Srivastava – He was previously in a relationship with actor Mansi Srivastava and the duo also got engaged. However, they eventually parted ways.
Race / Ethnicity
Often sports unkempt hair
Mohit Abrol Facts
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as a Traveller Boy in the critically acclaimed 2015 Hindi-language drama film, Masaan (also known as Fly Away Solo in English), starring Richa Chadda, Vicky Kaushal, Shweta Tripathi, and Sanjay Mishra.
- Mohit Abrol appeared as Master of ceremonies in the 2015 Hindi-language dance film, ABCD 2 (also known as Any Body Can Dance 2), which is a sequel to the 2013 film ABCD: Any Body Can Dance.
- In 2015, he portrayed the character of Nasiruddin Mahmud, the Youngest son of Sultan Shamsuddin Iltutmish and his chief consort Qutub Begum, the daughter of Qutb al-Din Aibak, in the historical drama show titled Razia Sultan.
- Mohit enjoys photography, traveling, and playing guitar.
- In 2017, Mohit Abrol brought to life the character of Hasti, Ripudaman Singh and Pritha’s son who is Porus’ foster brother, aide, and later becomes the king of Sindh, in the historical drama television series, Porus, based on the Battle of the Hydaspes.
Featured Image by Mohit Abrol / Instagram