|Monica Barbaro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 1990|
Monica Barbaro is an actress best known for her portrayal of Yael in the Lifetime television’s series UnREAL. She initially started as a ballet dancer but soon realized that her real passion was acting. The actress has appeared in films like Bullish and America is Still the Place as well as several television shows.
Monica Maria Barbaro
San Francisco, California, United States
Monica graduated with a bachelor of fine arts degree in dance from The New York University Tisch School of the Arts. Afterward, she attended several acting schools including the Beverly Hills Playhouse, in California, to pursue her acting career.
- Father – Nicholas Michael Barbaro
- Mother – Heidi Diane
- Siblings – Eva B. Duchovny (Older Sister), Michael Barbaro (Older Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Monica has dated –
- Connor Tillman – According to her Instagram posts, Monica is in a relationship with Connor Tillman. The two often post their pictures on their respective Instagram account and it appears like they have been happily together since a couple of years.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
Monica has Italian ancestry on her father’s side and has German, English, Welsh, and Mexican roots on her mother’s side.
- Protruding cheekbones
- Elegant demeanor
Best Known For
Playing the character of Yael in the 2nd season of Lifetime television series UnREAL
Her first theatrical film appearance was made in the movie, America is Still the Place, as Peggy in 2015.
First TV Show
Monica made her TV show debut in an episode of Stitchers as Brenda ‘Bentley’ Miller in 2015.
She stays fit by hitting the gym. Moreover, her many years dedicated to ballet have also proven out to be useful in maintaining her physique.
As per an Instagram post in 2018, Monica also indulges in speed bag training.
Monica Barbaro Favorite Things
- Beverage – Coffee
Source – Instagram
Monica Barbaro Facts
- Monica initially started her career as a dancer and wanted to be a professional ballet dancer.
- She left New York as soon as she graduated from the New York University and came back to her hometown San Francisco to begin her career in acting.
- She once took some time off from acting because the aspect of nudity in acting made her doubt her career choice.
- Visit her official website @ monicabarbaro.com.
Featured Image by Monica Barbaro / Instagram