|Chamillionaire Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 28, 1979|
Chamillionaire is an American musician, rapper, record producer, record executive, entrepreneur, investor, and businessperson who was the founder and an original member of the hip hop group The Color Changin’ Click. He has also worked as a solo artist and his discography consists of albums, mixtapes, extended plays, and tracks like The Sound of Revenge, Ammunition, Ultimate Victory, Man on Fire, Chamillitary Therapy, The Mixtape Messiah, Elevate, I Am Legend: Greatest Verses, Major Pain, Industry Groupie, Reignfall, Ridin’ (ft. Krayzie Bone), Turn It Up (ft. Lil’ Flip), Not a Criminal (ft. Kelis), Good Morning, The Main Event (ft. Paul Wall, Slim Thug, and Dorrough), Some Things Never Change, Go Getta, and This My World (ft. Big K.R.I.T.).
Hakeem Temidayo Seriki
Chamillionaire, Chamillitary Man, The Mixtape Messiah, King Koopa
Washington, D.C., United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Chamillionaire attended the Jersey Village High School.
Musician, rapper, record producer, record executive, entrepreneur, investor, businessperson
- Siblings – Rasaq Seriki (Younger Brother) (Rapper)
Hip hop, Southern hip hop
Chamillitary, Swishahouse, Universal Records
His net worth had been $50 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chamillionaire has dated –
- Deetra Gulliory – Chamillionaire was rumored to be dating a woman named Deetra Gulliory in 2001.
- In May 2010, Chamillionaire revealed that he has become the father of a baby boy named Xavier. The identity of the child’s mother wasn’t revealed at the time.
Race / Ethnicity
On his father’s side, he has Nigerian ancestry. While on his mother’s side, he is of African American descent.
- Often wears a cap
- Has diamond-studded teeth
- Short cropped hairdo
His single Ridin was used in a TV commercial by the automobile giant, Volkswagen.
Best Known For
- The success of his single Ridin, on which he collaborated with Krayzie Bone. The single went on to reign at the top of the music charts and even won a Grammy Award.
- The popularity of his mixtape Messiah series, which was released between 2004 and 2009
- Being the founding member of the hip-hop group, The Color Changin’ Click, which was eventually disbanded in 2005
In November 2005, he released his debut studio album, The Sound of Revenge, which was certified platinum and managed to climb to the #10 spot on the US Billboard 200 charts.
In 2006, he made his theatrical film debut in the action drama movie, Dominos: The Games We Play.
First TV Show
In January 2006, he made his first TV show appearance on the music talk show, Soul Train.
Chamillionaire Favorite Things
- NBA Team – Los Angeles Lakers
Source – Wikipedia
- In the aftermath of the devastation caused by Hurricane Harvey, he joined hands with fellow MC Trae Tha Truth to deliver pizza boxes to the inmates at the Jefferson County Jail in Beaumont.
- In 2004, he established his record label, Chamillitary Entertainment. Until January 2011, its distribution was under Universal Records and after Chamillionaire’s departure from Universal, the record label started working as an indie label.
- In 2003, he invested in Fly Rydes (a Houston-based auto dealer that deals with car customization) and became a partner. He later sold his stakes to the company founder Big Ernest so that he could focus on other ventures.
- His 2nd studio album Ultimate Victory was released on September 14, 2007, and it includes songs like Skit, Hip Hop Police (ft. Slick Rick), Standing Ovation, Rock Star” (ft. Lil Wayne), The Bill Collecta (ft. Krayzie Bone), Come Back to the Streets, I Think I Love You, and Rocky Road (ft. Devin the Dude). The album peaked at number #3 on both the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart as well as the US Top Rap Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #8 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- The Upfront Ventures appointed Chamillionaire as their Entrepreneur In Residence (EIR) in February 2015. This was the first instance that a rap artist was appointed in such a capacity.
- He has established his modeling company by the name of Masterpiece Mind Frame. He is also reported to be the owner of a tour bus company.
- When he was 4 years old, his family moved to Houston, Texas and settled in the notorious North-West Houston neighborhood known as Acres Homes, which is well known for the high crime rates and dangerous living conditions.
- Before he found success as a rapper, he did a number of odd jobs including stocking trucks, transporting fluids for a medical lab, and working at a temp agency.
- When he was growing up, his parents weren’t a fan of rap music being played in their household. Nevertheless, Chamillionaire found it even more appealing and started immersing himself in the local hip-hop scene.
Featured Image by Brian Solis / Flickr / CC BY 2.0